Skoal Mancation Sweepstakes - Ends 9/25/16 (21+, MA, MI and VA Excluded)
Thread DetailsLast Edited by worldofcolor August 1, 2016 at 09:01 AM
2016 Skoal Mancation Sweepstakes - Only 8 prizes.
Participation Limited To Tobacco Consumers 21 Years Of Age Or Older Who Are Legal Residents Of The 50 United States Or The District of Columbia (Excluding Residents Of MA, MI and VA)
No Purchase Or Payment Of Any Kind Necessary To Enter Or Win Void In MA, MI and VA And Where Prohibited
Purchase Or Acceptance Of A Product Offer Does Not Improve Your Chances Of Winning
1. Eligibility: 2016 Skoal Mancation Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (excluding Massachusetts, Michigan and Virginia) and the District of Columbia who are tobacco consumers twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company, LLC, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, vendors, and advertising and promotion agencies including HelloWorld, Inc., as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Noncompliance with any of the above eligibility requirements will result in disqualification. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Massachusetts, Michigan and Virginia and where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Presenter's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Presenter: U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company, LLC, 6603 West Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23230.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on August 1, 2016 at or around 9:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), ends on September 25, 2016 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period") and consists of eight (8) weekly entry periods (each a "Weekly Entry Period") as outlined below.
Weekly Entry Period Start Date
at or around 12:00:00 a.m. ET (unless otherwise noted) End Date
at 11:59:59 p.m. ET Approximate Draw Date
1 August 1, 2016 at or around 9:00:00 a.m. ET August 7, 2016 August 8, 2016
2 August 8, 2016 August 14, 2016 August 15, 2016
3 August 15, 2016 August 21, 2016 August 22, 2016
4 August 22, 2016 August 28, 2016 August 29, 2016
5 August 29, 2016 September 4, 2016 September 6, 2016
6 September 5, 2016 September 11, 2016 September 12, 2016
7 September 12, 2016 September 18, 2016 September 19, 2016
8 September 19, 2016 September 25, 2016 September 26, 2016
Administrator's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: To enter the Sweepstakes, you must first become a registered user at https://www.skoal.com. If you are not a registered user, go to https://www.skoal.com and follow the instructions to register. When you register on Skoal.com you will be assigned a unique 9-digit customer number (herein "CCN") and will select, or may be assigned, a user ID that will be associated with your account. By registering at https://www.skoal.com you agree to be added to the Skoal mailing list. Once you have registered, log on to https://www.skoal.com and click on the link to the "Skoal Mancation" Sweepstakes.
Each day, after proceeding to the Sweepstakes page, follow the instructions to vote for one (1) of the two (2) trip itinerary options shown. For each vote, you automatically will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Weekly Entry Period.
Limit: Each entrant may enter one (1) time per day (based on Eastern Time). Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry per day by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the CCN used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. Email addresses will be used solely for win notification and not for entry. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder of the winning CCN.
5. Prize Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Weekly Entry Period winners from all eligible entries received during each Weekly Entry Period, on or around the draw dates indicated in the table above in Section 3. Non-winning Weekly Period entries will not carry over into subsequent Weekly Period drawings. Each potential winner will be notified by email, mail or phone. Each potential winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release which must be received by Administrator, within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits his/her prize. Only five (5) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
6. Prizes: EIGHT (8) GRAND PRIZES (one (1) awarded each Weekly Entry Period): Each winner will be able to choose either a $10,000 American Express Travel Voucher or a $10,000 check. Odds of winning a Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for each Weekly Entry Period.
For All Prizes: Travel Vouchers may be used to book a trip of winner's choice. Travel Vouchers expire on 12/31/2017 and are not redeemable for cash. Terms and conditions of Travel Vouchers apply. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Presenter's sole discretion. Presenter reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: One (1) prize per person. Total value of all prizes: $80,000.00.