Google and Uber are offering a new promotion of 50% off 10 Uber rides (up to $5 off per ride) when you use Android Pay as your payment method.
Detailed steps are above, but essentially it's like the past Android Pay promotions:
1. Download Android Pay, if you don't have it already
2. Setup your credit card in Android Pay, if you haven't already. Here's a list of supported US banks: https://www.android.com/pay/supported-networks/
3. Download Uber and set Android Pay as your payment method
4. Request 10 rides, one at a time
5. Enjoy half price (up to $5 off each of the 10 rides)
Now through Oct 15th.
Edit: Confirmed already-existing Uber and Android Pay users are eligible.
Confirmed the discount applies to any type of ride (UberX, UberPool or Uberblack, etc.)
Here are more details from Google's blog if you're curious https://android.googleblog.com/20...chase.html