- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Quad-Core 2.2GHz CPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Internal Storage (w/ microSD slot)
- 20MP Rear w/ Dual-LED Flash + 8MP Front Cameras
- 5.5" AMOLED 2560 x 1440 WQHD Display
- 3250mAh Battery w/ Quick Charge 3.0
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
Editor's Notes & Price Research
For anyone that ordered through jet.com and has received a tracking number and shipped out, here is how you can retrieve your newegg.com invoice/receipt for warranty later so ZTE don't see it is from Jet.com.
1. On your tracking number URL from Jet.com (mine is FedEX), it should say "Reference" somewhere on there when the page loads. That is your newegg order number. Copy that.
2. Go to https://secure.newegg.c
3. Type in your reference # in order #, and the zip code of the shipment.
4. Now your Newegg order should show up and you can click on Inv # to print out an invoice that shows your Axon 7 Phone is from Newegg.