Thread DetailsLast Edited by thestreetlight September 27, 2016 at 01:25 AM
For a limited time only
Trinus VR is an app that you can use to turn your favorite PC software into a fully immersive one, channelling it through your phone.
All you need is a PC, a smartphone, a Google Cardboard type VR headset, and the Trinus VR software for your PC and phone.
TrinusVR is a cost effective solution to enjoy PC VR.
- Huge library: Trinus can convert existing non-VR games, from 1993′ Doom to Doom 4 (and even emulated classics like Mario Kart)
- Wireless: Trinus works wired or wireless (recommended with high quality Wifi AC router), for a cable free experience
- Multi platform: Trinus will run on computers and consoles
- Multi user: the whole family can share VR experiences
- Quick improvement cycle: Trinus is software that improves constantly, paired with smartphone hardwares (new iterations every year).
- SteamVR Support.
Trinus VR has options to be compatible with pretty much any software for PC. And it also has calibration settings for lens correction; so not only it will work with CardboardVR but also any of the better alternatives (ColorCross, Homido, VR One, Virtoba, etc.).
How to: Stream/Clone Windows Screen to Android-VR
How to: Play Elite: Dangerous with Trinus+SteamVR
How to: Play Classic Emulator Games (with free-look) in VR
Good (and cost-effective) CardboardVR headset : Virtoba X5 Elite