Note, you must be a new customer at GoDaddy.com. The 1600 Swagbucks Points can be redeemed for Gift Card(s) of your choice from the Swagbucks Rewards Store.
- Click here and login to your Swagbucks account
- Check your (swagbucks.com) inbox for an Email Offer titled "Earn 1600SB"
- Click on the Go Now link in the email
- Select a domain name
- Proceed to cart and change term to 1-Year (you should see this promo code in-cart ADP299COM)
- Total should be $2.99
- Your Swagbucks account will be credited with 1600 Swagbucks Points ($16 value)
- Redeem your Swagbucks for various gift cards at their Reward Store or get a PayPal credit
Editor's Notes & Price Research
To qualify, you must be a new GoDaddy customer. You will not be credited if you apply a coupon code or close your browser window. If you cancel your order then your credits may be revoked. -qwikwit
Check your Swagbucks inbox for the following entry:
3 days Earn 1,600 SB! 1600 SB Discover 9/27/2016
These are the details of the offer:
Purchase a domain registration for a year for $2.99 and earn 1,600 SB!
*You must be new to GoDaddy and cannot use a coupon code, prepaid or gift card. This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third-party merchant or sponsor ("Merchant"). Swagbucks does not endorse (and therefore is not responsible to you for) the Merchant's views, policies, products or services. Have questions? Please contact the Swagbucks Help Center.
I got my SB 1-2 minutes following my GoDaddy order. I actually got 2000 SB instead of 1600.
The correct offer wasn't directly added to my cart. This is roughly what I had to do:
1. Click SB offer
2. Click ok on GoDaddy offer warning/notification popup
3. Select domain and search
4. Select .99/year plan and continue to cart without any additional options
5. DON'T finish order because this is not the 2.99/year offer from SB; when that offer is in your cart there should be a special coupon code also added (one poster reports it was: ADP299COM); at least one user reports the offer was applied without having to click through the SB link again.
6. Go back to SB offer page and click through again. This should update your cart with the SB offer.
7. Now check your cart and the price should be updated to 2.99/year
8. Change from 2 year (2nd year is ~$14.99) option to 1 year option
9. Total was $3.17 with the $0.18 ICANN Fee
10. Cancel auto renewal: Go to GoDaddy, My Account, Manage My Domains, find your domain and look for a toggle switch to turn off auto-renew. Thanks BrainDoc!