Thread DetailsLast Edited by BeAuMaN October 9, 2016 at 07:41 PM
*The average price is calculated on final sale prices for items sold in auction-style and fixed price formats in new and used condition over a 60-day period ending September 21, 2016, for non-professional sellers only. Shipping and handling costs not included in calculation. Because this is an average price, the actual price may vary. No representation is made that any item will sell at a particular price, nor is any claim made that eBay will result in the highest average selling price in every category on the site.
Please note: invited sellers must activate the Promotion by selecting "Activate offer" in the invitation email or on the Promotion landing page. Items listed prior to a seller activating the Promotion will not be eligible for the Coupon.
What is the Promotion?
Invited sellers ("Sellers") who first activate the offer and, pursuant to the terms and conditions herein, list in the auction-style, auction-style with the Buy It Now feature added, or fixed price format, and then sell one (1) or more items on www.ebay.com ("Qualifying Sales"), are eligible to earn a single eBay Coupon ("Coupon") worth 10% of the total amount sold of qualifying sales. The Coupon will be capped at a $50 value.
This Promotion is available to invited sellers who: (i) received an email and/or message in My eBay; (ii) activated the promotion from the invitation email or on the Promotion landing page; and (iii) meet eBay's minimum seller performance standards. Please sign in to My eBay and view your Seller Dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards.
When is it?
The Promotion will begin on Sunday, October 9, 2016, at 00:00:01 PT (12:00AM plus one second), and will end on Sunday, October 16, 2016, at 23:59:59 PT (11:59PM plus 59 seconds), for listings on www.ebay.com("Promotion Listing Period"). Sellers who create listings during the Promotion Listing Period, complete a final sale, and receive payment in full for the item(s) from the buyer by 23:59:59 PT by Wednesday, October 26 2016 ("Qualifying Sales"), will be eligible to earn a Coupon.
How do I earn the eBay Coupon?
The value of the Coupon will be 10% of the total amount of qualifying sales that are sold by Wednesday, October 26, excluding shipping, handling, and taxes. The Coupon will have a maximum value of $50. For example, if the total value of the items listed during the Promotion Listing Period, and are then sold by October 26, 2016 is $84.20, a $8.42 Coupon will be issued. If the total value of the items listed during the Promotion Listing Period, and are sold by October 26, 2016 is $657, a $50 Coupon will be issued.
An item is defined as listed when it is posted for sale on eBay.com and the listing is maintained until 1) the item sells, or 2) the end of the listing period is reached. An item is defined as sold when it is paid for in full by a buyer. The eBay Coupon will be awarded within two weeks after Wednesday, October 26. Once awarded, the Coupon will also be available in the "Messages" tab within "My eBay". The Coupon is not transferable. The Coupon is subject to other terms and conditions. Limit of one (1) Coupon per eligible, participating seller. Users will have until the date listed on the Coupon to redeem on www.ebay.com.
• Seller will not be able to redeem Coupon when purchasing items from: Gift Card or Bullion Categories
• The following categories are excluded: eBay Motors Passenger Vehicles, Motorcycles, Boats, Power Sports, Other Vehicles, Motors Local Market, Real Estate, Classified Ad listings, Heavy Equipment, Concession Trailers & Carts, Imaging & Aesthetics Equipment, and Commercial Printing Presses.
• Only sellers whose accounts meet eBay's minimum seller performance standards are eligible. Please sign in to My eBay and view your Seller Dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards. If you have received fewer than five detailed seller ratings from buyers, this information will not appear in My eBay; however, you will receive email notification if your account falls below the minimum performance standards. Find out more about seller performance standards.
• All listings must comply with eBay policies, including eBay's Duplicate Listing policy that allows for the removal of duplicate fixed price listings.
• The Promotion excludes listings created prior to activating the offer and listings with a start date prior to, or after the Promotion Period.
eBay Coupons Frequently Asked Questions
Here's how to redeem your Coupon:
1. Shop for eligible items. Check the Coupon for eligibility.
2. Pay for your item with PayPal before the expiration date on the Coupon.
3. Enter the code in the redemption code field.
Still have questions? Visit our step-by-step guide.
Coupon Terms & Conditions
The Coupon will expire at 11:59:59PM PT on the date shown on the Coupon. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item on www.eBay.com. The Coupon may be used only one time for up to the maximum discount amount shown on the Coupon while supplies last. Coupon restrictions and/or exclusions, if any, will be designated in each Coupon offer. To receive the discount, you must be a registered eBay member and pay for the item with PayPal. Any unused difference between the actual amount of the discount received and the maximum amount will be forfeited.
The Coupon is void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, non-transferable, and has no face value. The Coupon is subject to US laws and cannot be combined with any other Coupon. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time. Use of automated devices or programs to redeem the Coupon is prohibited.