Thread DetailsLast Edited by mr_rolla October 22, 2016 at 04:17 PM
I was thinking of getting a harbor freight jack but I ended up buying this instead.
- HF 3 ton steel jack is a bit cheaper, around $80. But HF steel jack is heavy, +20lbs difference.
- This is cheaper than HF equivalent aluminum jack ($175).
- Costco warranty vs. HF 90 day warranty
- Not a low profile jack, 4" clearance needed.
- Only 18.6" max lift, probably not great for SUV's and trucks.
- But this is only $99, you can't have everything.
[Update] saw this jack at one of my local Costcos tonight, it is selling for $94.99 in store, no shipping. Makes it an even better deal!
I got mine today and it is a solid jack. It's got some weight to it, it's not 100% aluminum but a mix of steel and aluminum. I haven't tried using it yet but it seems much studier than the 2 ton jack I had before.