work for you?
Chase Ink Business Preferred Card
Chase offers the Chase Ink Business Preferred Card with 80,000 Ultimate Rewards Bonus Points after making $5,000 in purchases during the first 3 months from account opening. Thanks drdvls
Slickdeals may be compensated by Chase.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
- Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases – with no limit to the amount you can earn
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more – your points don't expire as long as your account is open
- No foreign transaction fees
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- $95 Annual Fee
Editor's Notes & Price Research
See forum thread for more discussion.
(card is subject to 5/24 rule ****)
Back To School Savings are here!
Get huge savings on laptops, notebooks, and other back to school essentials.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
drdvls posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.