Yamaha TSR-7810 @ Costco [costco.com]
(possible $424 using in-store voucher. See #4)
In store voucher dead, so just the $489.99 now..
This has been at this price for a little while, but it is a very good deal for the following reasons.
1) It's warehouse model number for Yamaha's RX-V781. The specifications are identical, but the price is quite a bit different. The lowest price on the web from an authorized dealer is $799. The refurbished unit sells for $580.
2) It's similar in specs to Yamaha's Aventage model RX-A860 or the very popular RX-A850.
3) It's Costco, who has some of the best customer service around, and are an authorized dealer.
4) Costco has in-store vouchers for $25 off $250+ purchase. Each code on the voucher is unique. More information here
5) Checks all the right boxes: 4k compatible, HDCP 2.2, Atmos, DTX:X, WiFi, Bluetooth, multizone audio, dual HDMI out, multipoint YPAO, 7.2 channel preouts, analog-to-hdmi scaling, etc.
Reviews (RX-V681 & RX-V781):
Richer Sounds [richersounds.com]
Audioholics Preview [audioholics.com]
YPAO Multipoint Audio:
According to this article, Yamaha has employed some changes to their YPAO calibration for 2016, but I can't find out how many DSP processors are in the standard line vs the Aventage line. Read more here [audioholics.com]