Offer is only available in branch; not all branches are making the offer. If you have opened more than 5 credit cards in the last 24 months you will only be able to use this offer if pre-approved by Chase; if you have opened 3 Chase credit cards in the last 6 months you will likely be ineligible for this offer.
This is the best offer ever on the CSP; if you are under 5/24 you should jump on this offer.
75k offer is if an authorized user is added to the card and makes a purchase before the bonus posts.
If you applied in branch in the last 60 days you should secure message (SM) Chase to see if they will match the offer for you.
There are many data points where Chase will match the offer (so long as you applied in branch).
Judging from responses it seems this offer may only be available to those who Chase has targeted.
I would love to hear at least one of you have a success story with this though, so keep us in the loop if you are able to get the offer matched.
- Earn 70,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $875 (or $1050 if you have CSR) toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 70,000 points are worth $875 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
1. Becomes primary insurance when renting a car.
2. Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance
3. Baggage Delay Insurance
4. Extended Warranty Protection
5. Purchase Protection
6. Trip Delay Reimbursement