work for you?
Note, must use a smartphone /w a valid MasterCard payment
- Using your smartphone
- Locate your browser of choice (Google Chrome for best results)
- While in browser, change into Incognito/Private Mode
- Click this link here (or copy & paste into browser)
- A promo page w/ "We're sorry page will appear" on the browser
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Already a customer? Sign In"
- Log into your Amazon account
- The $10 Off at Amazon promo page will then be active
- Click on "Change your 1-Click setting"
- Your payment should change to a valid MasterCard payment, and a $10 Off $10+ credit will be applied to your account.
- Note, if you do not have a valid MasterCard payment, you must add one to your account.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Your $10 credit will be applied on your purchase of any qualifying products sold and shipped by Amazon. To redeem offer, use your MasterCard to make the purchase. Offer valid through January 14, 2017 or while supplies/promotion last - Discombobulated
- Go to Amazon.com through your phone (use Chrome for best results)
- If already signed in, please sign out. Otherwise, use Incognito Mode in Chrome.
- Go to sign in screen (do not sign in)
- Then, copy and paste the below link
- We're sorry page comes up.
- Scroll to the bottom and click "Already a customer? Sign In"
- Sign in
- GET $10 OFF AT AMAZON.COM Come up
- Click "Change your 1-click setting"
- If you already register master card in your account, then you will get the credit. Otherwise, you should put mastercard info.
You will then get the message
A credit of $10 off your next purchase of qualifying products sold and shipped by Amazon.com has been applied to your account. To redeem this offer, use your Mastercard to make a qualifying purchase by 11:59 p.m. PT on January 14, 2017. Restrictions apply.