1.5 GHz snapdragon 616
2gb ram 16gb internal and SD card slot
Lte 2 4 5 12 30
Lithium Ion 3000mah
Operating System Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Screen Size 6 " 720p IPS
How to unlock this phone:
1. Do not turn the phone on, don't even open the box.
2. Go to this web site: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/?#/
3. Check I have read and agree to the eligibility requirements to unlock my device.
4. This is super important, check Non-AT&T Mobility Customer. Do this by selecting "No" where it asks "Are you an AT&T wireless customer?"
5. Fill out the form, including the IMEI number which is located on the Box
7. You will be sent an email with a link to confirm
8. Open your email and confirm
9. Anywhere from 1 hour to 48 hours you will be given an unlock code. It took 30 hours for me to receive mine. Add: It may take up to 2 weeks(10 business days) so be patient.
10. Open up the box, put in your SIM from your Carrier and turn it on.
11. You will be prompted for the unlock code
12. Put it in and continue.
FROM AT&T SITE: "These phones are not sold unlocked nor is the price equal to the actual full price the manufacturer would charge for an unlocked version of the phone. There was an error last year that allowed for non-eligible phones to be unlocked I believe. The system says it can't find any info because you have never activated the phone on the network as required. You will not be able to unlock this phone until it has 6 months of active GoPhone service." https://forums.att.com/t5/Android...-p/4984487