Edited November 27, 2016
at 02:37 PM
Samsclub is having a cyber monday sale on a 1000 watt inverter generator, and it is LIVE NOW at $158 and free shipping. If you're not a sams club member, you can still buy it, but at $173.
Regular price for this generator seems to be around $350 (current price at Home Depot).
I do not have any experience with the Sportsman brand, but their specs look solid, and @ 56db too.
- 1,000 peak surge watts / 800 rated running watts
- Run time: 6.3 hours at 50% load
- Two 120V AC outlets (specs say two, but pics and reviews say one)
- One 12V DC outlet
- Low oil shutdown
- Oil capacity: 30 oz., SAE 10W30
- 0.55-gallon fuel tank
- Uses unleaded gasoline
- 1.3 HP, 5,000 RPM, 40cc, 4-stroke
- Recoil start
- Noise level: 56 db with no load
- EPA- and CARB-approved
Finally, please be nice, as this is my first SD post. Any tips appreciated!