For anyone whose kid watches too many Youtube unboxing videos and/or blind bag/box videos you have probably heard of LOL Surprise (Little Outrageous Littles).
The ball contains "7 layers of surprises" and was making the rounds on Youtube at the beginning of the month.
Until this week these LOL Surprise toys were not available in stores, but it appears Target started putting the product on their shelves.
I didn't see it on their website, but the product in on the inventory checkers.
Unwrap L.O.L. Surprise!™ balls to find mystery collectibles with every layer:
• 1st Layer: Secret message [shhh . . .]
• 2nd Layer: Emoji stickers [so many feels!]
• 3rd Layer: Baby bottle [heyyyy, it's also a charm]
• 4th Layer: Pair of kicks [roller skates, cowgirl boots, ballet flats and more]
• 5th Layer: Outrageous outfits [jumpsuits, tutus, leather jackets, mermaid tails and more]
• 6th Layer: Fashionable accessories [sunglasses, cat ears, tiaras, oh my!]
• 7th Layer: … finally! L.O.L. Surprise!™ 3-inch doll—the ultimate surprise!
These dolls are fierce, fashion-forward and packed with personality. From rockers to divas to merbabies, L.O.L. Surprise!™ has collectability all rolled up in a ball playset and purse. But the surprise doesn't end there. Feed your doll water with the baby bottle and reveal ANOTHER hidden surprise!
(to check if your Target has them in stock)
Please note, these come in displays that hold 36 units. So if a store shows 36, there is a chance they haven't brought out the display.
I went to a store in Rochester, NY that showed 28 in stock, and they were in the toy section on an end cap (because of the display).
Also, if you buy 7 and use the $10 off $50 Toys coupon you will only pay $6.56 per. Buy 13 and use the $25 off $100, $6.07 per.
Because no one knows they are available on the shelf, people are paying $16 (including shipping) on eBay.
Please understand that I know this isn't a deal by the standard definition, but more of a PSA (don't buy on eBay, just go to Target). So either save yourself some money by not buying on eBay, or make yourself some money buy selling them on eBay.