work for you?
Note, availability for in-store pickup may vary depending on location. The free tool will be a pro-rating discount across all eligible items in cart.
Available Ryobi One+ Tools
- Add Any (2) Bare Ryobi One+ Tools and both add to cart (pricing may vary depending on tool selection)
- Ryobi 18V 3-Speed 1/4" Impact Driver (Tool Only)
- Ryobi One+ 18V High Capacity Lithium-Ion Battery
- 2-Pack Ryobi 18V One+ Compact Lithium-Ion Battery
- Ryobi One+ 18V Dual Power 20W LED Work Light (Tool Only)
- Ryobi One+ 18V JobPlus Base with Multi-Tool Attachment (Tool Only)
- Ryobi One+ 18V Orbital Jig Saw (Tool Only)
- Ryobi One+ 18V 6 1/2" Cordless Circular Saw (Tool Only)
- Ryobi One+ Battery 6-Port Super Charger
- Ryobi One+ 18V High Capacity Lithium+ Battery
- Ryobi One+ 18V 1/4" Cordless Quietstrike Pulse Driver
- Ryobi One+ 18V 1/2" SDS-Plus Cordless Rotary Hammer Drill (Tool Only)
- Ryobi One+ 18V 7 1/4" Miter Saw (Tool Only)
- Ryobi One+ 18V 1/2" Cordless 3-Speed Impact Wrench (Tool Only)
- Ryobi One+ 18V 15-Gauge AirStrike Cordless Angled Nailer (Tool Only)
- Add 1x Ryobi One+ 18V Lithium-Ion battery and IntelliPort Charger Upgrade Kit to cart
- The free tool will be pro rated across all eligible item during checkout.
- Shipping is free where available, otherwise, free in-store pickup as an alternative option.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Offer valid through April 24, 2017 or while promotion last. Qualifying item will be pro-rated in cart. Refer to the forum thread for all internal discussion/info - Discombobulated
For the weeks of 2/12 - 2/18 _AND_ 2/19 - 2/25: If you live in an area of the country with a competing Menards store nearby, you MAY be able to stack this with Home Depot's 11% gift card rebate match for Menards 11% off sale his week.[/b]
This is NOT confirmed yet as working, and requires 6-8 weeks of processing -- Please, if any others have done this on previous Ryobi "free" deals stacked with HD's rebate match let us know if the 11% rebate match was accepted or not.
Historically this rebate only works at a subset of HD's in similar markets as Menards. There is a link on HD's web site that has the rebate form. Previously it has listed specific store #'s that the promotion applies for. It currently does not, but YMMV whether or not the rebate would be honored based upon the location of your HD in relation to the nearest Menards: https://www.homedepotre
Start here: Featured Products Ryobi One Plus Starter Kit Promo .
1) Add the following "free" item to your cart:
$ 59.00 P128 Green Fast IntelliPort Charger (P117) w/1.2 Ah black Lithium Ion battery (P102) (Strange the offer claims "$50 value" when the item itself is $59)
2) Then, pick two of the following tools: I noted the ones included on the endcap banner[*] as shown in the attached picture, but also included all of them that are showing the offer applying on the web site [+].
$ 49.97 * P170 Compact-Lithium-Ion-Battery-2-Pack Kit which contains 2x P102 = ~1.2-1.3 Ah (24 Watt hour) *each* for a total of ~2.5 Ah / 48 Wh ) Note:Sale price, was $59.97 but these are low capacity. For $40 more you get 8Ah vs 2.5Ah total with the P122 kit, and you're already getting a P102 in the freebee package.
$ 54.00 + P107 Advanced Lithium+ thin battery (1.5 Ah)
$ 59.00 * P105 High-Capacity Lithium+Battery (2.4 Ah / 45 Wh)
$ 59.00 * P237 3-Speed 1/4 in Impact Driver Note: Sale price, was $79, so with deal is really good bargain.
$ 59.00 * P720 Dual Power 20 Watt LED Work Light Note: Sale price, was $69, so with deal is even better
$ 59.97 * P340 JobPlus Base with Multi tool Attachment Note: Sale price, was $69, so with deal is even better
$ 59.97 * P523 Orbital Jig Saw
$ 69.00 + P241 3/8 inch Right Angle Drill
$ 69.00 * P507 6 1/2" Circular Saw
$ 79.00 + P214 1/2 inch Hammer Drill
$ 79.00 + P516 Reciprocating Saw
$ 79.00 * P135 6-Port Super Charger
$ 89.00 + P746 Hybrid Stereo w/Bluetooth wireless
$ 99.00 * P290 1/4 in Cordless Quietstrike Pulse Driver
$ 99.00 + P122 2 pack advanced lithium+ thick batteries (4.0 Ah each = 8.0 Ah total) **Great deal; but note that these are cheaper in most stores at $89 a pack so doing a B&M purchase will save you $10 as they are on clearance from the black friday deal**
$ 99.00 + P109 2 pack advanced lithium+ thin batteries (1.5 Ah each = 3.0 Ah total) **NOT a good deal, get P122 instead unless you absolutely need 'thin/light'**
$ 99.00 * P108 High-Capacity Lithium+ Battery (4.0 Ah) **HORRIBLE deal, get the P122 instead as that is a double pack for same price, see below**
$ 99.00 * P222 1/2 in Cordless SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill
$ 99.00 * P551 7 1/4-in-Miter-Saw
$119.00 * P261 1/2 in Cordless 3 Speed Impact Wrench
$129.00 + P320 AirStrike 18 Gauge Brad Nailer
$139.00 + P360 AirStrike 18 Gauge Narrow Crown Stapler
$179.00 + P325 AirStrike 16 Gauge Straight Nailer
$199.00 * P330 15-Gauge AirStrike Cordless Angled Nailer
It will pro-rate the discount across all items in the cart. Example:
Quote :$59.00->$39.12 (34%) off for Charger+Battery "Free" kit
$59.97->$39.76 (34%) off for Jig Saw
$79.00->$59.00(sale) ->$39.12 (50%) off for Impact Driver
Another 2 items are now showing up on in-store flyers (See attached picture) that are not currently tagged on the web site. YMMV whether or not the register gives the deal.
$ 69.00 * P601 Palm Router
$129.00 * P430 Brushless Belt Sander
One more item showing up on the web site as tagged part of the promo (may not be in stores yet)
$ 99.00 + P785 Hybrid LED cable light set
- Basic One+ Lithium (subtle naming difference from the next series below)
Black body, White Lettering, NO green labelled sides anywhere, NO level indicators
P102 - Basic 'thin' battery. (1.3 Ah / 71% of classic P100 NiCd power; or normalized to 100% of basic P102 "thin lithium" performance)
P105 - Double size basic 'thick' battery. (2.4 Ah / 141% more than P100 NiCd; or 85% more than P102)
P170 = 2 pack of P102's
P181 = 4 pack of P102's
P155 = 3 pack of P105's
- Advanced One+ Lithium+ (subtle naming difference from the series above)
Black top and bottom, silver body, White Lettering, green connection tip and top body sticker, green button and 4 green LED level indicator
P107 = Advanced 'thin' battery. (1.5 Ah / 88% more than P100 NiCd; or 15% more than P102 )
P108 = Double size advanced 'thick' battery. (4.0 Ah / 235% more than P100 NiCd; or 307% more than P102)
P109 = 2 pack of P107's
P122 = 2 pack of P108's
Basically, a drill or other low-amp-drawing device can easily use either 'thin' battery. A high amp draw device like a saw or blower will absolutely *need* the double size batteries. The two layers run in parallel and can feed higher amps when needed vs. just longer run time from more capacity. Again, either Lithium or Lithium+ will work fine.
You only get about a 15% increase in amp capacity with the Lithium+ over the Lithium batteries in the thin model however in the thick model you get a whopping 67% increase in the double Lithium+ over the double Lithium. Also you get a nice battery level tester.
Yes. There is a datecode on each battery. More info here: http://toolboyworld.co
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
_account_deleted_ posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.