This process is really quite simple. Use iTunes gift cards to pay for your monthly Netflix bill.
- Add a "Deal Alert" for iTunes. iTunes Gift Cards are often posted at a 10%-20% discount. In the past I have purchased a $100 card for $70, but 30% off is rare.
- Add your gift card(s) to your iTunes account.
For a New Netflix Account:
- Use the iOS Netflix app (iPad, Apple TV, iPhone) to set up an account and use iTunes to pay for it. Netflix will use your iTune's credits before charging your iTunes credit card.
For an Existing Netflix Account:
- Cancel your current Netflix account.
- Setup a new account using the iOS Netflix app.
- or you might be able to restart your previous membership from within the iOS Netflix app. I can't confirm if this will work as my account was originally setup from within the iOS app.
Just keep up your iTunes credit by purchasing discounted iTunes cards as needed.
BTW - With many of you purchasing 4K TV's you might not know that only the $11.99 Netflix Premium Plan offers 4K content. In addition, that premium plan gives you the ability to have 4 simultaneous users, which makes it great for sharing with other family members. They can give you iTunes Gift Cards if they want to contribute to the cost.