IKEA is having their annual 20% Kitchen Sales Event. This is an awesome deal to spruce up your kitchen if you're in the market. Many people will write off IKEA, but I've personally re-done my own kitchen with IKEA cabinets and I love it. For those on a budget, it makes a lot of sense.
Please read the fine print for details:
Offer valid March 1 – April 9, 2017 for IKEA FAMILY members. Includes SEKTION cabinet frames, fronts, drawers, shelves, cover panels, molding, toekicks, legs, hinges, countertops, appliances, sinks, faucets, knobs and handles, UTRUSTA fixed interiors, UTRUSTA and OMLOPP countertop, interior glass door cabinet, and drawer lighting. Save 20% on a single kitchen purchase over $3000 or 15% on a single kitchen purchase over $1500 not including tax. This offer cannot be combined with previous custom countertop offer. Additional terms and conditions apply; see a Kitchen co-worker for details. Kitchen offer not valid at IKEA Portland.
Please note, the below fine print is for IKEA Portland only:
• Save up to 20% during the IKEA Portland Kitchen Event on Wednesday, March 1 - Sunday, April 9, 2017!
- Members will save 10% on any kitchen products - no minimum purchase!
- Add one or more appliances and members save 20%!*
• We've added expanded services to make getting your dream kitchen even easier!
- Appointments available to purchase your new kitchen
- Extra time in Småland for kitchen customer kids!
- Dedicated phone line and kitchen specialist to help with all your after-sales needs
• We'll give you a voucher for $30 to spend in our Swedish Food Market to help stock your new kitchen too!