It looks like this Lightning Deal ends a little after midnight CST.
My answers to some popular questions. Correct me if needed... doing this post quickly
1) Yes, this is a WiFi camera. You can still choose to connect via ethernet, if you choose, but keep in mind that you will still have to plug into an outlet for power because...
2) No, it is NOT
a POE camera. You can buy an adapter (splitter, whatever you want to call it) if you decide you want POE at some point.
3) What is POE??? Power Over Ethernet. Similar to USB, meaning data and power through one cord. If a camera has POE out of the box, it means that the camera is capable of receiving its power right through the ethernet cable, so you wouldn't have to have an additional power cord. As mentioned in #2, you can purchase an adapter/splitter if you decide that you want this camera to be POE down the road.
- Magnificent Ultra High Definition 3-Megapixel / 1296P Video at 20fps (2MP/1080p at 30fps) with Latest Ambarella Chipset for Beyond-Amazing Picture Quality and Clarity
- Quick and Easy Wi-Fi Setup via iOS or Android Device with Amcrest View App, Stream Video Directly to Your Smartphone, Tablet, Apple Mac or Windows PC
- Great Field of View with Wide 100º Viewing Angle, Intelligent Digital Zoom and Night Vision upto 98ft
- Stay in Touch with Intelligent Motion Alerts as well as Mobile and Web Apps, Secure SSL Connectivity with HTTPS and AES Encryption
- Cloud Recording and Playback with Free Live Viewing and 4 Hours of Free Storage via AmcrestCloud, Record and Playback Directly on MicroSD Card and Amcrest NVR (Not Included)