Slickdeals is community-supported. We may get paid by brands or deals, including promoted items.
24 results found matching

Show results for
$ - $
Filters
Filters
Filters
Post #161511205 added 02-05-2023 4:18 PM by jadr313 in Hot Deals
As long as it's not made by Lucas or any corporate descendents, it should be fine. The lumens are sorta reasonable for ideal conditions. Which probably won't be found on a bike, but that's life.
Post #161492257 added 02-04-2023 7:16 PM by DoctorJelly in Hot Deals
Lol, everybody asking if this "can be hacked into ________?" More than likely, yes. It's a simple switched power and ground. If your vehice is 12v (virtually everything is, but it for some reason...
Post #161473078 added 02-04-2023 9:02 AM by sandiegocamaro in Hot Deals
Is there a difference between these, 7” jeep or replacement for classic cars?
Post #161468890 added 02-04-2023 5:44 AM by jdfetterman in Hot Deals
Will this work on my F350?
Post #161467219 added 02-04-2023 1:03 AM by T_B in Hot Deals
It says H4. Google "H4 pinout" or "H4 diagram" and it should be pretty obvious. As far as I know, all of these Chinese LED headlights are the same. There are at least two styles. This type,...
Post #161466547 added 02-03-2023 11:04 PM by Hrshycro in Hot Deals
Tbh, almost every time I've paid extra to buy something that's made in America, it's a worse quality product, has less features, etc. The one that really sticks out in my mind were the American made...
Post #161463406 added 02-03-2023 7:03 PM by CoralFog120 in Hot Deals
So not compatible with 2012 VROD?
Post #161462674 added 02-03-2023 6:20 PM by screwyluie in Hot Deals
I do enjoy wading through the BS in the comments, this site is nearly as bad as youtube comments... I have this on my bike ('11 sportster) and it is worlds better than the stock light and it was...
Post #161462164 added 02-03-2023 5:46 PM by Antonio_78 in Hot Deals
HDs now a days are made in China partially assembled in the US lol
Post #161461909 added 02-03-2023 5:32 PM by zarraza in Hot Deals
I have this one on my AIH Slammer, I haven’t hooked up the halo yet because I was too anxious to get the bike back together. I plan on switching housings soon so I’ll see how tough the halo wiring...
Post #161461477 added 02-03-2023 5:03 PM by WiseShape6317 in Hot Deals
80s wants their salty anti American mfg comments back
Post #161461474 added 02-03-2023 5:03 PM by sportbikerider78 in Hot Deals
HD has used Chinese parts for a while.
Post #161452978 added 02-03-2023 10:18 AM by SaveAndThrive in Hot Deals
Thumbs up for moto deals! keep em coming
Post #161447542 added 02-03-2023 6:36 AM by howardmd in Hot Deals
I think they've got better over the years, but between BMW and Harley both costly.
Post #161446651 added 02-03-2023 5:40 AM by rr9212 in Hot Deals
This LED headlight leaks less oil then previous headlight models by 11%.
Post #161445973 added 02-03-2023 4:42 AM by Hrshycro in Hot Deals
A local police dept switched back to Harleys from BMWs and the comments were full of people saying they were unreliable and this was going to cost tax payers more
Post #161445706 added 02-03-2023 4:08 AM by howardmd in Hot Deals
97% of Harley's are still on the road today... The other 3% actually made it home. Might put this on my shovelhead for laughs.
Post #161444266 added 02-02-2023 11:30 PM by CheapyDinglebop in Hot Deals
Thanks OP. Anyone have a promo code for the silver one? Especially with Halo?
Post #161439421 added 02-02-2023 5:53 PM by Hrshycro in Hot Deals
Nothing says top notch reliability like American made Harleys.
Post #161438998 added 02-02-2023 5:32 PM by yeti79 in Hot Deals
Does anyone know what the wiring coming out of this looks like? Wondering if it would be possible to hack it onto an eBike.
Page 1 of 2
1 2

More Results from Amazon.com See more at Amazon

More Results from Walmart.com See more at Walmart

More Results from Ebay.com

Didn't find what you were looking for?

We're displaying limited results because of the following settings:

  • Deals with Any Rating
  • Deals from Any Time
  • Deals from All Forums
  • Deals filtered by and
  • Searching within Entire Threads

If you want to relax this search, click here to reset all search parameters. You can also adjust them by using the filtering options on the left.