Terms and Conditions for Slickdeals Giveaways, Promotions and Offers
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Slickdeals Promotions (“Program”) runs as indicated on the Announcement forum for each promotion. (“Program Period”). All products are subject to availability while supplies last. All offers are subject to verification of eligibility. Offer items are subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of Slickdeals, Inc. All items are provided as is. You expressly understand and agree that any sales transactions made by you through the presented offers are solely between you and the merchant. Slickdeals, Inc does not make any warranties on the giveaway or offer items, express or implied, and is not responsible for fulfillment of any applicable warranties or representations on items made by the merchant.
Void where prohibited. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Eligibility Requirements and Maximums
To be eligible for the sweepstakes, you must be a resident of the United States, a registered member of the Slickdeals.net forums with an account in good standing (not banned), and at least 18 years of age. Users may enter daily, duplicant entries will result in disqualification.
Prizes: There is a limit of one prize per household for each Program Period.
In this paragraph, “Participating Merchant” refers to the merchant whose deal appears alongside the giveaway promotion on Slickdeals’ Giveaway Banner. Slickdeals, Inc reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate any offer or the Program if any fraud, technical failures, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Program, as determined by Slickdeals, Inc in its sole discretion. In the event an offer or the Program is modified, suspended, or terminated, Slickdeals, Inc will provide notice thereof on the website. Slickdeals, Inc is not responsible for any computer virus or damage caused to Participant’s computer by accessing the website. Participants are solely responsible for applicable taxes, including but not limited to sales tax, luxury tax, and any and all taxes associated with a purchase. The appropriate shipping and handling fees are the responsibility of the Participant and will be applied to all orders prior to completing the purchase transaction. See each product for details on product shipping costs and delivery time frames. Slickdeals, Inc is not responsible for undeliverable products.
Slickdeals, Inc reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual suspected of tampering with the purchasing process or the operation of the Program or Website, or to be acting in any manner deemed by Slickdeals, Inc to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM AND/OR A SALE IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SLICKDEALS INC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Slickdeals, Inc., its agencies and Participating Merchant are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Participants, printing, typographical, or other errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Program; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the purchase process or the Program; (4) computer, mechanical, technical, printing, typographical, or human or other errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Program or the processing of the purchase requests or transactions; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Participants’ participation in the Program or receipt or use or misuse of any product, or other offer made.
Participants agree to these Terms and Conditions, and on their behalf, and on behalf of their respective heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors, and assigns (“Releasing Parties”), release, defend and hold harmless the Slickdeals, Inc, and its affiliated companies, its agencies, and Participating Merchant, as well as the employees, officers, directors, and agents of each (“Released Parties”), from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, debts, dues, sums of money, accounts, reckonings, bonds, bills, specialties, covenants, contracts, controversies, agreements, promises, variances, trespasses, lost profits, indirect or direct damages, consequential damages, incidental damages, punitive or exemplary damages, judgments, extent, executions, claims, and demands whatsoever, in law, admiralty or equity, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, against Released Parties which any one or more of the Releasing Parties ever had, now have, or hereafter can, shall, or may have which in any way arise out of or result from Participant’s participation in this Program, including any travel related activities. Participants assume all liability for any injury, including death or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Program or use of any product or service purchased or received in this Program. This Program shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Nevada, U.S.A. without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions.
Official Rules (The “Promotion”)
This Promotion is intended for viewing and participation in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia only, except where prohibited, and shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the 50 United States and District of Columbia. Please do not enter if you are not a legal resident of, and not located in, one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia at time of entry.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. Promotion Periods: The Promotion will run for the dates listed for each promotion in the announcement thread and on the Slickdeals Promotion Page.
2. Eligibility: The Promotion is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older who are registered members of the slickdeals.net forums in good standing. Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to participate: any person who, at any time on or after the start of the Promotion Period, was or is a director, officer, employee, or agent of Slickdeals, Inc or any of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, or affiliated companies, dealers, or service agencies, independent contractors, web hosting or service or fulfillment providers, and persons who are or purport to be immediate family members (defined as biological or step-mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, or dependent or spouse of any of the foregoing) of any such persons regardless of where they live, and any other persons residing at the same household location, whether related or not. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited
4. Winner Selection: Winners will be selected at random from the pool of entries for each given contest. Each prize will be distributed from the list as winners are drawn. Promotion Period and number of eligible entries received will determine the odds of winning. All Potential Prize Winners are subject to verification of eligibility under these Official Rules.
5. Prize: There will be several prizes awarded each Promotion Period, as described by Promotion Sponsor in the Promotion thread, and subject to the following terms and conditions:
Slickdeals does not make, nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any Prize , including but not limited to its quality, fitness for purpose or mechanical condition. Prize will be awarded provided they are properly claimed. No substitution, cash redemption, assignment, of Prize permitted, but sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal value in the event that an offered prize is unavailable for any reason. Entrants acknowledge that the stated parties have neither made nor are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any Prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
Winners will be responsible for all applicable taxes (not limited to federal, state, local, and/or income) on prizes and will be required to provide their Social Security number for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be filed with the Internal Revenue Service for the fair market value of total prize awarded. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor, to use Winners’ names, hometowns, photographs or other likenesses, voices, and statements relating to the Promotion or Sponsor and other personally identifiable information for promotional, advertising, and marketing purposes in any media now known or hereinafter developed without territorial or time limitation, except where prohibited by law, without additional prize, incentive, consideration, consent, or review; and upon request, Winners will provide written consent to such use.
6. How to Claim Your Prize: Sponsor will notify Potential Prize Winners by email and Potential Prize Winners may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, publicity release (except where prohibited), liability waiver, and IRS Form W-9 (collectively “Affidavit”) (if applicable) within 10 days following issuance. Limit one prize per Participant, immediate family member, or household. If a Potential Prize Winner is found to be ineligible, declines to accept a prize, or Sponsor is unable to contact a Potential Prize Winner within a reasonable period, or in the event that a prize confirmation or prize is returned undeliverable or if Potential Prize Winner fails to execute or return the Affidavit within 10 days of issuance, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor reserves the right to, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, award unclaimed prizes to alternate contestants or to not award the unclaimed prizes at all. Potential Prize Winners (or parent/legal guardian where applicable) may be required to furnish proof of identification.
Conditions of Entry
7. Entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges and the Sponsor, and on their behalf, and on behalf of their respective heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors, and assigns (“Releasing Parties”), release, defend, and hold harmless the Sponsor and its affiliated companies, and all other businesses involved in this Promotion, as well as the employees, officers, directors, and agents of each (“Released Parties”), from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, debts, dues, sums of money, accounts, reckonings, bonds, bills, specialties, covenants, contracts, controversies, agreements, promises, variances, trespasses, lost profits, indirect or direct damages, consequential damages, incidental damages, punitive or exemplary damages, judgments, extent, executions, claims, and demands whatsoever, in law, admiralty, or equity, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, against Released Parties which any one or more of the Releasing Parties ever had, now have or hereafter can, shall or may have which in any way arise out of or result from entrant’s participation, acceptance, and use or misuse of prize, including any travel related activities. Entrants assume all liability for any injury, including death or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Promotion or use or redemption of any prize. This Promotion shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Nevada, U.S.A. without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions.
8. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION. ENTRANTS HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties; check your local laws for any restrictions regarding these limitations or restrictions.
9. All entries become the property of Sponsor and in no case shall be returned to entrants. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, incomplete, late submissions of entries or other materials; any error, omission, interruption, defect, or delay in transmission, transaction processing, or communication; technical or mechanical malfunctions; errors in these Official Rules, in any Promotion-related advertisements or other materials; human-processing error; failures of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software; or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by equipment, programming used in this Promotion, human error, or otherwise. Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures of game play, etc.) and/or mailing does not constitute proof of delivery. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any and all entries of an entrant who Sponsor believes has attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify, cancel, or suspend this Promotion at any time, if fraud, technical failures including any network server or hardware failure, viruses, bugs, errors in programming, or any other errors or other causes corrupt the administration, security, integrity, or proper participation of the Promotion and, if terminated, award the prize from among all eligible, non-suspect Promotion entries received up to time of cancellation via random drawing to award the advertised prize.
10. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant’s registration in the Promotion (and void all associated entries) or entitlement to a prize, if, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, it determines or suspects that the entrant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other fraudulent, deceptive or unfair playing practices (including any entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means). Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification.
11.Released Parties do not warrant that access to the Promotion will be uninterrupted. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems that may arise, including but not limited to; (a) lost, interrupted, inaccessible, or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet Service Providers, Websites, or other connection, availability, or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Promotion; or (b) communications failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone, or cable transmissions or hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or (c) failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical, or other error in the offering or announcement of any prize or in any prize notification documents; or (d) for any other errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Promotion, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature; or (e) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Promotion; or (f) damage to a user’s system occasioned by participation in this Promotion or downloading any information necessary to participate in this Promotion.
12. Any attempt by an entrant or other individual to deliberately damage any Website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from any such individual, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entrant engaging in any of the foregoing activities may be disqualified and will forfeit any prize(s) won.
13. If a dispute arises relating to prize won, the Sponsor will compare the pre-generated promotion data with the data you are presenting or have generated. Ultimately it will be the results of the Sponsor’s analysis which will determine your entitlement to any prize. The review of any such dispute will not commence prior to two weeks following the Promotion end date noted herein. In the event the Sponsor’s analysis reveals valid prize claims are greater than the number of prizes available as set forth in these Official Rules, then Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a random drawing amongst all eligible prize claimants whose claims have not yet been redeemed, to award the remaining number of advertised prizes in the prize category in question. Prizes will stop being awarded in the event Sponsor becomes aware of an error respecting the number of prizes. In no event will the Sponsor be liable for more than the stated number of prizes available in the prize category in question.
14. In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details contained in these Official Rules and Promotion details contained in Promotion materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television, and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other promotion media), the details of the Promotion as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
15. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In particular, Sponsor’s employees are not authorized to waive, modify, or amend any provision or provisions of these Official Rules in any manner whatsoever.
16. Winners are posted in the Winner’s List