This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Sep 2012
Monkey Tamperer
1,155 Posts
1,647 Reputation
That is a weird looking outlet.

Is that a Type A 2 pin socket, with a Type I, and possibly a type C as well? I'm so confused. I even read the Q&A section and they are literally replying to all the questions about socket type by saying "buy an adapter" but never saying what this thing actually has on it to convert from in the first place.

Anyone have one of these that can confirm?

Also, the device on the previous FP link appears to be different than this one. That one is round with a 3 prong Type A connection. This one is.. Something else.
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0