work for you?
DEWALT ATOMIC 20-Volt MAX Cordless Brushless Oscillating Multi-Tool + 20-Volt 2Ah MAX Li-Ion Battery and Charger + Free shipping @ HomeDepot $99
This 20-Volt MAX cordless oscillating multi-tool includes a universal accessory adaptor and 2 wood cutting blades to help get your project started. The DCS354 cordless oscillating tool has a powerful brushless motor providing up to 57% more run time over a similar brushed power tool. At only 11.2 in. L, this compact oscillating tool is designed to help you work in tight areas. The Quick-Change accessory system allows you to change oscillating tool blades quickly and easily. With the universal accessory adaptor, it's compatible with most oscillating tool accessories. The DUAL-GRIP variable speed trigger provides ultimate speed and application control. The DEWALT oscillating tool guide system allows you to customize the depth or height for accurate repeatability. This cordless oscillating multi-tool also features a bright LED light that illuminates dark work spaces. The DCB203C includes a 2.0 Ah Lithium-Ion battery-pack and charger. 2.0 Ah capacity provides run time needed for high demand applications. This-pack charges in 45-minutes or less.
- ATOMIC 20-Volt MAX lithium-ion brushless cordless oscillating tool (tool-only)
- Bright LED light illuminates dark work surfaces for accurate cutting
- LED work light with 20 second delay for increased visibility
- Includes lithium-ion battery pack, charger, and tool bag
- Brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- 0 OPM to 18,000 OPM
- Same runtime and power in a lighter, shorter-package compared to DCB200
- 33% more runtime than DC9096 18-Volt battery
- 22% lighter (1.06 lbs.) than DCB200
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- 3 LED fuel gauge to quickly check state of charger on battery
- Part of the 20-Volt maximum system
- 2.0 Ah capacity
- Diagnostics with LED indicator for battery charge status of charged, charging, power line problem, replace-pack or battery temperature problem
- Charges DEWALT 12-Volt to 20-Volt maximum lithium-ion batteries
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
Fourgonbound posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.