work for you?
Upcoming Offer 10/27: Costco Members: LG C1 Series 4K UHD OLED TV (48-83" TVs)
- Starts October 27, 2021 through November 21, 2021 at Costco Wholesale
Thanks to SD Staff Member Eragorn for finding this deal
Note, offer valid for Costco Members only w/ an active membership. Supplies may be limited
Available Option(s) - Link is provided for reference
- 48" LG C1 Series 4K UHD OLED Smart TV + Allstate Protection Plan Bundle (OLED48C1AUB.AUS) $1099.99
- 55" LG C1 Series 4K UHD OLED Smart TV + Allstate Protection Plan Bundle (OLED55C1AUB-AUS) $1299.99
- 65" LG C1 Series 4K UHD OLED Smart TV + Allstate Protection Plan Bundle (OLED65C1AUB.AUS) $1799.99
- 77" LG C1 Series 4K UHD OLED Smart TV + Allstate Protection Plan Bundle (OLED77C1AUB.AUS) $2999.99
- 83" LG C1 Series 4K UHD OLED Smart TV + Allstate Protection Plan Bundle (OLED83C1AUA.AUS) $4999.99
Warranty [More Details]
- 2nd Year Warranty
- Free Technical Support
- 90-Day Return Policy
- Allstate Protection Plan Bundle
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- This offer is not currently live and is scheduled to being on October 27, 2021 through November 21, 2021. This is a heads up to our community to prep for this deal to help you celebrate this holiday season w/ great savings
- Price Research: Overall the deal will be $200 less (13-15% Savings) than the going retail price + also includes Costco's Concierge Services (technical support + second year warranty); Allstate Protection Plan Bundle w/ purchase. This is the best available price in the market
- Offer valid for Costco Wholesale Members only w/ an active membership
- Costco Concierge Services technical support and second-year warranty is included w/ purchase
- Limit of 3 per Costco Wholesale member
- Please refer to the forum thread for additional details - Discombobulated
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.
Here's more info on the AllState plan:
What does a Standard Plan cover?
You're covered if your item stops working on its own or stops working from normal use. Some examples are:
- Mechanical & Electrical Failures
- Speaker/Sound Failure
- Screen Failure
- Won't Power On
- Power Supply Burnout
- Remote Failure
Standard Plans do not cover:
- Accidents like drops and spills
- Physical (cosmetic) damage
- Replaceable parts (bulbs, etc.)
- Commercial use
- Intentional damage
- Loss or theft
Section 9 - A - (Q)
I’m going with c1 77” or 83”. I think.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
Eragorn posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.