Slickdeals is community-supported.  We may get paid by brands or deals, including promoted items.
74 results found matching

Show results for
$ - $
Post #170080623 added 03-30-2024 8:08 AM by Hat-Trick in Deal Talk
Pretty much every detail is different between the two.
Post #170038746 added 03-28-2024 6:52 AM by Mukashi in Deal Talk
Bummer, price is $200 higher without the code. Anyone has any luck getting a new code? The 16” Slim 5 does have a code, any thoughts on how that compares to this 14”? ...
Post #169683840 added 03-08-2024 10:52 AM by Verdammt! in Deal Talk
Would anyone be so kind as to post your highest time spy score (mine attached for ref.)? Ultimately want this laptop to replace my desktop PC built 7 years ago, but want to see if anyone has been...
Post #169568439 added 03-02-2024 8:01 AM by pPjkmFsYUqt in Deal Talk
So bummed I missed this It's JUST what I've been looking for, including a smaller SSD as I was going to pop my own in anyhow. Shoot Think it will come back?
Post #169564086 added 03-01-2024 10:51 PM by Lordgenome in Deal Talk
I'm searching for the same thing. I'll reach out to an agent tomorrow to see if they'll work with me
Post #169493731 added 02-27-2024 11:00 AM by demil7 in Deal Talk
Any other codes that work to bring it to the $1140 price since GAMINGCTOXTRA expired?
Post #169459249 added 02-25-2024 11:37 AM by PowerfulMagic115 in Deal Talk
Ordered 2/23. Was given a range of delivery dates but was generally March 19th. Was already shipped and will be arriving 2/28.
Post #169446832 added 02-24-2024 2:33 PM by chandelierj in Deal Talk
Mine said it was going to arrive 3/8, then arrive on 2/28, then 2/26 as of 2 days ago. Yesterday (2/23) it ended up surprise delivered first thing in the morning and I barely stumbled out of bed in...
Post #169441549 added 02-24-2024 8:25 AM by speeedbump in Deal Talk
Well, as of two days ago, it was still showing a delivery date in April but today I got the shipping notice and should have it by Wednesday.
Post #169418773 added 02-22-2024 9:24 PM by RoarkTN in Deal Talk Jarrod's Tech does a comparision of the different chips at their power draw restrictions.
Post #169416325 added 02-22-2024 6:07 PM by PowerfulMagic115 in Deal Talk
A 16" was tempting but I wanted something I could whip around. Back is broken from whipping my small children around. Thanks for posting this, mang. Was looking around and was hoping for an...
Post #169416310 added 02-22-2024 6:06 PM by PowerfulMagic115 in Deal Talk
Ordered mine not too long ago this evening, 02/22/2024. Quoted a range but let's just say delivery date will be March 19th.
Honestly, if you can appreciate the lightweight build and beautiful screen, I can't recommend anything else. If you want to save $200, it will be a 16" laptop like the sibling Legion 5 (see deal here...
Post #169415020 added 02-22-2024 4:30 PM by kullet in Deal Talk
Any updates on ETA?
Post #169414948 added 02-22-2024 4:25 PM by PowerfulMagic115 in Deal Talk
Grabbed a 32gb version myself a few mins ago. Well, that search is over with for a while. Need to wait for that $70 of rewards to kick in so I can get a useless accessory or two.
Post #169410751 added 02-22-2024 11:55 AM by RoarkTN in Deal Talk
I'm in for one after shopping around the various deals. I even scouted the HP Transcedence. These notebooks just seem to work and have a beautiful display.
Post #169406305 added 02-22-2024 8:10 AM by speeedbump in Deal Talk
I'll be using it at my office with an external display about 70% of the time. The other 30% I'll appreciate something lightweight with a decent screen. Is there something else you'd recommend that...
Curious to know why you'd spend the extra money for this compact, OLED model, to use it with a 27" screen? You could have bought another laptop with the same internal specs but with an IPS screen and...
Post #169398253 added 02-21-2024 5:44 PM by Sinbios in Deal Talk
Thanks, that seems to be an issue with the specific g14 model they're reviewing being hobbled with a 75W 4070 though, on average 4070s seem to perform about 10% better than the 4060 in this Lenovo.
Post #169387801 added 02-21-2024 7:40 AM by turkishmafia in Deal Talk For example, scroll to timespy 3dmark results. Obviously,...
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 4

More Results from See more at Amazon

More Results from See more at Walmart

More Results from

Didn't find what you were looking for?

We're displaying limited results because of the following settings:

  • Deals with Any Rating
  • Deals from Any Time
  • Deals from 24 forums
  • Deals filtered by and
  • Searching within Entire Threads

If you want to relax this search, click here to reset all search parameters. You can also adjust them by using the filtering options on the left.