In the past few years the market for all-in-one computers has experienced a noticeable surge in demand. Partly due to the success of Apple’s iMac and the unstoppable drive towards powerful PCs with small footprints, we have started to see new names added to the list of sleek looking desktop computers.
The Dell XPS One is Dell’s latest bid in this market, aimed to simplify your life. After all, it only takes connecting one cable to start the XPS One experience. Let’s see how it really performs and compares to other similar solutions in this premium market.
Specifications As Tested
- Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 2.2 Ghz Processor
- 20" Glossy Widescescreen LCD Screen (1680×1050)
- 2GB DDR2-667 Desktop Memory
- 250GB 7200 RPM Hard Drive
- Intel Integrated Graphics X3000
- 8X Slot Load CD/DVD Burner (DVD +/- RW) Drive
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium
- Realtek ALC262 Integrated Audio
- Intel Integrated Ethernet (10/100/1000)
- Dell 802.11 a/b/g/n Wireless
- 2 Megapixel Camera
- Integrated TV Tuner