Slickdeals is looking for talented individuals who are looking not just for a job, but for a fun career in a small company that has a lot of potential and room to grow.
A career at Slickdeals is a lot about having fun, doing what you love to do, and helping others save money. We strive to keep our work geared toward serving our community and knowing that even though Slickdeals doesn’t actually sell anything, our visitors are our customers.
At Slickdeals, we’re growing fast and growing strong. We need more help to turn all of our ideas into reality. We’re currently looking for people to fill the following job openings. We’re headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada with another office in Hollywood, CA.
- Director of Software Development NEW!
- Web Developer
- Software Engineer (Web and Reporting Applications) NEW!
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Web Designer (UX/UI)
- No current openings
Working at Slickdeals isn’t just a job, its a fun career with a leading edge company. Some people wonder how big we are, but we’re easily within the top 125 US websites, keeping good company with sites like flickr.com, stackexchange.com, nbc.com, break.com, theverge.com and more! At this scale, we’re a powerhouse that deals with cool technologies and unique solutions. However, we’re still a small company that’s kept its startup family feel. Here are just some of the things you’ll get while working here:
- Competitive Salaries and Bonus Plans
- Flexible Work Hours
- Top-of-the-line Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Benefits with virtually no premiums.
- Retirement Benefits with Company Sponsored Contributions
- Challenging work dealing with bleeding edge technologies and high scalability solutions
- A fully stocked fridge, filled with energy drinks and more!
- A fully stocked kitchen with Soda Fountain, Tea Fountain, and Snacks
- Dual/Triple Monitor Setups with Mobile Laptops to allow you to move around the office or work from home
- Access to our brand new custom built office complete with lounges, showers, onsite datacenter, fiber internet, sit-stand desk options, ergonomic Herman Miller Embody chairs and more!
- Getting in on some of the best deals ahead of the pack!
- Weekly company outings to things like movies, dinner, go karting and more!
We love interns. We love being able to provide students and recent graduates with the opportunity to gain work experience in our company. We promise we don’t haze or bite! If you work in a related field such as information technology, information systems or marketing, feel free to send your resume and a cover letter outlining your goals to email@example.com