Why work when you can play?
Do you like working with others to create innovative promotions and ideas? Have lots of ideas for merchant partnerships? Good at closing deals and reviewing proposals?
If you answered yes to these questions, we may have a place for you at Slickdeals.net as a Business Development Manager.
We are looking for a person who is good with sales and marketing. This person will play an important role that helps Slickdeals grow by establishing new relationships and partnerships with other companies. This person should be good with analyzing data and trends and can see new opportunities for Slickdeals to expand and grow through the use of new features, promotions, and exclusives.
- Establishing and maintaining new merchant/business relationships.
- Managing advertising program sales and inquiries
- Managing affiliate network contacts and partnerships.
- Coordinating with merchants for product reviews, giveaways and contests.
- Working with merchants to create special offers, promotions and exclusives to help get the best deals for our users.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field or a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Must possess strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Must be familiar with analyzing statistics and formulating sales data.
- Must be a highly organized, detail-oriented self-starter who works well independently as well in a team environment.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends as necessary.
- Must have familiarity with the Slickdeals community and the ability to predict deals that will be valuable to Slickdeals Consumers.
- Must be a resourceful negotiator.
Additional desired experience:
- Experience with advertising sales or sales promotions.
- Experience with online marketing.
- Experience with bargain hunting and deal finding.
- Experience with affiliate marketing.
This position is available for full-time employment, but we are also considering internship opportunities. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States and will be expected to relocate to the Las Vegas, NV area.