Why work when you can play?
Are you good with people? Can you diffuse arguments with a smile? Are you willing to go the extra mile to make people happy? Will you do it, even if you don’t get a “thanks” in return?
If you answered yes to these questions, we may have a place for you at Slickdeals.net as a Community Relations Manager (CRM).
We are looking for someone who has a knack for resolving disputes while leaving all parties involved satisfied. You will be the main point of contact between our users and the SlickDeals.net team. Your interpersonal skills will be instrumental in ensuring our community continues to grow and to provide an inviting and welcome vibe for new users. An ideal candidate would be an active forum reader, with strong attention to detail, understanding of forum rules, lots of patience, charisma, and willingness to accommodate just about any request from our members.
- Recommending new and revised policies for our community
- Implementing and overseeing the enforcement of community policies
- Clarifying community policies to users and moderators
- Responding to member & moderator issues
- Serving as a neutral arbitrating party in disagreements
- Overseeing the moderator team in regards to community issues and policies
- Coordinating giveaways and promotions
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field or a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Must possess strong communication, interpersonal relationship and arbitration skills
- Must be a highly organized, detail-oriented self-starter who works well independently as well in a team environment.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends as necessary
Additional desired experience:
- Experience with large forum communities
- Experience with managing teams of moderators who work remotely
- Experience with bargain hunting and deal finding
This position is available for full-time employment, but we are also considering internship opportunities. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States and will be expected to relocate to the Las Vegas, NV area.