Why work when you can play?
Slickdeals is seeking an Executive Assistant who will be responsible for supporting executives with administrative tasks and needs. Primarily, the Executive Assistant will report to our CEO and help increase the CEO’s efficiency and effectiveness. The Executive Assistant will also be an extension of the Executive Team and will be charged with handling a variety of tasks and needs such as communications, purchases, scheduling, and reports. For this position, the ability to maintain confidentiality is critically important.
You will be part of a dynamic team in a small company that has been around since 1999, but still has a startup feel. We wear a lot of hats around here, and we’re looking for someone who is flexible and imaginative too. You should have impeccable organization skills and are always planning ahead, with the ability to multitask and juggle a lot of tasks. If you’re detail oriented and like making life easier for busy people, we want to hear from you.
- Writes and edits business communications.
- Heavy scheduling and calendar management, including personal appointments.
- Informs executive of daily schedule, providing background information for meetings, special activities, and presentations.
- Coordinates meetings and events, both on-site and off-site.
- Coordinates travel arrangements and itineraries.
- Provides diverse administrative support.
- Handles and maintains sensitive and confidential information with tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment.
- Prepares reports, spreadsheets and presentations, which may require the gathering of data from various internal and/or external sources.
- At times, may help with personal errands and projects.
- Various other administrative support duties, including quality assurance and control for content on the Slickdeals Website.
- Oversee office operations by managing supplies and resources.
- Answer incoming calls and greet guests.
- Primary liaison with vendors, building management, and service providers.
- Manage facilities.
- High School Diploma; Some college preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience required, preferably in a start-up environment.
- Extremely well organized with a proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Available with flexible hours including nights and weekends as needed.
- Must be able to travel with the executive team to various events.
- Strong in Microsoft Office programs (Office, Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Must be an all-around team player with a long-term commitment to this role. We’re not looking for people who are just trying to get their “foot in the door.”
- Must like dogs. And steak. Please have a sense of humor too. Actually, that’s required.
This position is available for full-time employment, but we are also considering internship opportunities. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States and will be expected to relocate to the Las Vegas, NV area.