Recent CVS News
|Best Discount:||20% Off|
Regular discounts, sales and coupons make shopping at CVS an affordable way to stock up on everyday essentials. Whether you’re just picking up a prescription at the CVS pharmacy, taking advantage of the CVS passport photo printing service, or simply grabbing a new tube of toothpaste, you’ll find lots of CVS coupons and other ways to save right here. Check back frequently for the best CVS deals this week.
How to Use CVS Coupons
- Complete your order and go to the checkout page.
- Enter your CVS.com coupon into the “Coupon Code” box on the right side of the screen, just above the subtotal.
- Click “Apply” and your discount will be applied to the order total.
How to Save at CVS
- Sign up for the CVS rewards program, ExtraCare. This free program allows you to earn 2% back on most CVS purchases in the form of ExtraBucks (though CVS Minute Clinic and pharmacy purchases are excluded.) Rewards can be used toward future purchases, but be sure to take advantage of them before they expire.
- Look for coupons, but especially CVS photo coupon codes, which may offer up to 50% off your CVS photo printing services. Other coupons offer discounts in the range of 30% off sitewide.
- Check out CVS Curbside Pickup. This service allows you to order ahead of time and just pick up your items curbside for free. Plus, new users can almost always find a deal on their first order, such as $10 off your first Curbside Pickup order of $15 or more.
- Visit a CVS MinuteClinic, for affordable walk-in care. You can get vaccinations, treatment for common illnesses, such as strep throat or ear infections, as well as treatment for minor wounds and injuries. They even offer discounts on certain services, like routine physicals. The CVS clinics do take insurance and they even offer blood work. Plus, you’ll find many CVS MinuteClinic hours include weekend availability, so you can get the care you need when your regular doctor is closed.
- Sign up for CVS Caremark, which lets you manage your prescriptions, while also finding you ways to save on medications.
- Browse the CVS weekly ad before you shop. Not only does the retailer discount hundreds of items every week, but you’ll find BOGO deals and even free items when you spend a certain amount.
- Stack those coupons! Savvy shoppers look for CVS coupon matchups, which is when you use one store coupon and one manufacturer coupon on the same item. Taking advantage of this little trick could mean big savings on certain items.
What Does CVS Stand For?
While most people know of CVS Pharmacy, you may not know that it originally stood for Consumer Value Stores. Just going to show that CVS has always stood for affordable prices.
While there are some 24-hour CVS locations, you’ll need to check your local store to find out what time your local CVS Pharmacy closes. Use their Store Locator page to get the phone number and store hours of the CVS nearest you.
Slickdeals is the leading crowdsourced shopping platform:
- Slickdeals strives to offer a comprehensive coverage of the best coupons, promo codes and promotions for thousands of different stores like CVS. We have a dedicated team that works around the clock to find, post and verify the offers we present to consumers.
- In the last 20 years, Slickdeals has saved online shoppers over $6.8 billion.
- We have 11 million active savvy shoppers, you can join our community by signing up.
- Slickdeals is the eighth largest online shopping destination in the U.S
- Download our Slickdeals chrome extension, get the best prices and auto apply coupons.
- Get great savings and deals at your fingertips by downloading our Slickdeals Mobile App on iOS or Android.
|1||Get $2 Off Vitamins Orders with Coupon Code||Ongoing|
|2||CVS Coupons and Promo Codes for August||Ongoing|
|3||Take $20 Off Orders $75+ With Coupon Code||Until 08/07/2021|
|4||Earn $10 Reward Monthly With CarePass Membership||Ongoing|
|5||Get $20 Off Vitamins $75+ With Code||Until 08/07/2021|