] is offering a Buy One Get One Free Adult Entree
with this Printable Coupon
valid thru 8/31/17 at participating locations. Thanks TofuVic
Note, you may sign up for the SmashClub Rewards program to earn points on purchases and be notified of future promotional offers (free to join
You gave rep to TofuVic for this post.
TofuVic posted this deal. Say thanks!
Give Rep Points
Editor's Notes & Price Research
One discount per table, per visit. Not valid for online orders. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
Edited August 24, 2017
at 12:41 PM
Hello, I hope you are doing well.
Smashburger is offering a Buy One Entree, Get One Free (BOGO) printable coupon. The coupon is valid through Thursday, August 31st, 2017.
Direct link to coupon in JPG format
Additional LinksFine Print
Possible Further Savings
- Receive a FREE entree with the purchase of an adult entree. Second sandwich must be of equal or lesser value. Not valid with purchase of $4 promotional Triple Double. Not valid for alcohol sales. Not valid for online orders. Limit one coupon per person per visit. Not valid with other offers or discounts. Taxes not included. No photocopies. No cash value. Offer valid only at participating locations.
Author's Note regarding Coupon Legitimacy
- For further savings, purchase a discounted gift card:
- Costco.com has for their members $100 in Smashburger gift cards for $79.99 with free shipping (source [costco.com]). Many Costco Wholesale physical locations may have this deal, as well.
- On 08/05/2017, Sam's Club physical stores will have 25% off Smashburger gift cards (source [samsclub.com]).
- I would never intentionally doctor or edit coupons and share them on Slickdeals.
- I received this coupon at multiple email addresses that are subscribed to Smashburger's mailing list. (more details)
- To see the full email I received, click here.
- The QR code and Punchh code on the coupon are not unique. I did an examination of the QR code and described it here.
- If you think Punchh is spelled incorrectly on the coupon, it is not; more details here.
- A moderator, widgit, verified the coupon's legitimacy here.