offers "Get a $10 credit when you send a $50 Amazon Gift Card by text."
Enjoy this exclusive Gift Cards offer:
Surprise someone with an Amazon.com Gift Card sent by text message, and get a $10 promotional code to spend on yourself. Just send at least $50 in Amazon.com Gift Cards by text message and in a single order by October 17, 2017, and receive a $10 promotional credit automatically applied to your account after the qualifying order has shipped. An email notification will also be sent within three (3) days after shipping, confirming your Amazon.com Promotional Credit.
Important Notification: This offer is valid ONLY to eligible customers. Limit one promotional credit per Amazon.com account. Terms and Conditions apply; scroll down to learn more.
How to Use Your Promotional Code
- Add one or more products sold by Amazon.com in new condition to your cart.
- Complete your order by December 1, 2017, 11:59 PM (PT).
- The savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page.
- Terms and Conditions
- In order to qualify for the $10 promotional credit, you must: (1) be the recipient of this offer (either via email or on Amazon.com); (2) purchase at least $50 in Amazon.com eGift Cards in a single order at Amazon.com by October 17, 2017, 11:59 PM (PT); and (3) Choose 'Text Message' as your delivery method.
- To qualify, Amazon.com eGift Card purchases must be purchased in a single order and total at least $50 in combined value on or before October 17, 2017.
- Offer only valid on Amazon.com eGift Cards purchased at Amazon.com with the delivery method "Text Message" selected. Offer is not valid if delivered by "Email" or "Share via messaging" or if delivered via mail in physical form or Print-at-Home.
- *Amazon.com eGift Cards are subject to Terms and Conditions.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges, if applicable, do not apply when determining the minimum purchase amount.
- Offer is restricted to the recipient of this offer only and may not be shared or transferred.
- This limited time offer expires at 11:59 PM (PT) October 17, 2017. Any promotional credit remaining unredeemed after November 27, 2017 11:59 PM (PT) will be forfeited.
- You will receive an email sent to the primary email address associated with the Amazon.com account used to purchase the Amazon.com eGift Card(s) from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the promotional credit has been added to your customer account within three (3) days of the qualifying purchase being completed. The email will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
- Limit one promotional credit per Amazon.com account as designated by the primary email address.
- The promotional credit can only be applied to products and digital content sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for "sold by Amazon.com" or "sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC" on the product or content detail page) and all eBooks made available through Amazon.com. Products and digital content (except for eBooks) sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.com" or "Prime Eligible".
- The promotional credit may not be applied towards the purchase of products sold by, or under the brands of third parties, or sold through third-party areas of Amazon.com.
- Promotional credits may not be redeemed for or applied toward the purchase of any gift cards sold at Amazon.com.
- *Amazon.com Gift Cards and Amazon.com eGift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is one $10 promotional credit.
- This promotion may not be combined with other credits or offers.
- This promotion cannot be applied to orders already placed with Amazon.com.
- The savings from the promotional credit will be reflected on the final checkout page of eligible orders.
- If any of the products or content purchased in conjunction with the use of the promotional credit are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies. In determining the amount you paid for the product or content, the promotional credit will be proportionately applied to all eligible purchases within the transaction.
- The promotional credit is non–transferable, non–exchangeable, not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- If you violate any of these terms and conditions, the promotion will be invalid.
- Void where prohibited.
- Amazon.com reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time.
- Additional restrictions apply, see www.amazon.com/promos for details.