Office Depot OfficeMax Rewards: Boise ASPEN 30 MP paper case. Pay $49.99 Get back $40.00 in Rewards. Limit 2 per week. 01/07/2018 - 01/20/2018.
Updated for the week of 01/14/2018.
Boise ASPEN 30 Multipurpose Paper, Letter Size Paper, 20 Lb, 30% Recycled, 500 Sheets Per Ream, Case Of 10 Reams
Pay $49.99 Get back $40.00 in Rewards.
Limit 2 per week.
01/07/2018 - 01/20/2018.
Valid ONLINE ONLY
NOTE 00: The terms a the time of this posting have the wrong year: 2017 instead of 2018.
Online: $58.49 - $8.50 coupon (18321922) = $49.99 - $40.00 in Rewards = $9.99 after Rewards (New coupon code for the new week.)
Office Depot Rewards Offer page: http://www.officedepot.com/a/cont...rdsoffers/
Product page: https://www.officedepot.com/a/pro...e=77078709
Bonus Rewards: Boise® Aspen 30 10-Ream Case Paper: Valid online, by phone or fax from 1/7/17
11:59 PM ET or while supplies last, whichever occurs first. Limit 2 offers per member per week. This offer cannot be combined with other Bonus Rewards offers on the same or similar products and services.
PROGRAM TERMS: http://www.officedepot.com/cm/hel...conditions
PROGRAM FAQ: https://www.officedepot.com/a/con...ewardsfaq/
- Note 01: The Rewards earned from this offer will be paid out to the penny. Under the new Rewards program, there are no more points and point payout increments.
- Note 02: The Rewards earned from this offer will be made available in the form of a Rewards Certificate soon after the item ships.
- Note 03: The resulting Rewards Certificate will expire 06/30/2018.
- Note 04: Per the terms of the program, "Rewards are earned on the final price paid at checkout for an item or service, excluding tax and delivery fees, after all discounts are applied and after deducting the value of any free gifts with purchase and the value of any reward and/or merchandise certificates/cards applied to that purchase."
- Note 05: Purchases paid for with Gift Cards earn Rewards. Be aware that a Gift Card can possibly be turned into a Merchandise Card if a return is placed on the Gift Card. See Note 04 above.