Train Valley - $1.49 [fanatical.com]
Steam Store Link [steampowered.com]
Pretty solid score / reviews.
Management. Construction. Trains. Welcome to Train Valley!
Become one with the track in Train Valley, the unapologetically awesome railway management sim! Being a conductor is just so satisfying. Live out your childhood dreams! In Train Valley, you have one very simple objective: make sure your trains get from one destination to another, safely!
With 15 trains to discover, your job will be to build railways, manage traffic and stay accident-free. Play in Europe, America, Japan and USSR in 1830-2020; complete the story mode from the Gold Rush of 1849 to the first manned spaceflight, and then explore the random mode for unlimited fun!
However, be sure to manage your resources carefully - run out of cash and you'll become bankrupt and will no longer having the ability to continue running the town's rail system.
Choo choo! Become a railway mogul with this best ever 85% discount on Train Valley. You'd be loco to miss it – but hurry, the deal expires in 24 hours or when stocks run out!
- Build railroads in order to connect cities, tunnels and bridges. New railways are cheap when laid across bare fields, but can be expensive when demolishing forests, villages and other existing structures.
- Manage increasing traffic by constructing, switches, sidings and spurs so that multiple trains can run without delays, at the same time.
- Stay accident-free by precisely controlling trains during crucial moments, using pause for planning (you can build railways and schedule trains while on pause).
- Play through 4 seasons: Europe (1830–1980), America (1840–1960), USSR (1880–1980) and Japan (1900–2020).
- Complete the story mode featuring such real-life events as the Gold Rush of 1849, the construction of the Florida Overseas Railroad, World War II, the Cold War, the launch of the first manned space flight Vostok 1 and more.
- Explore the game in different game modes: in story mode (5-10 minutes), in random mode (15-20 minutes – the level looks and develops differently every time you launch) or in sandbox-like regime (can be turned on for both story and random modes. It allows to play without time and money limits).
- Discover 15 types of trains – from early steam-powered locomotives to modern high-speed trains, driving 18 types of cars – from old-time passenger cars to hoppers and cisterns and to military-use tank and gun platforms.