- October 10, 2018 – Postmark Deadline to Mail Requests for Exclusion.
- October 10, 2018 – Deadline to File Objections with the Court. Postmark Deadline for Mailed Objections.
- October 24, 2018 – Deadline to File Notice of Intent to Appear with the Court and serve on Class Counsel and Defendant's Counsel.
- October 29, 2018 – Deadline to Submit a Claim Form. Postmark Deadline for mailed Claim Forms.
- November 14, 2018 at 10:30 a.m. – Fairness Hearing.
WHO IS INCLUDED IN THE SETTLEMENT?
- You qualify if you purchased any Babyganics Products between September 7, 2010 and June 26, 2018.
- You can claim up to 8 products without proof of purchase.
All persons and entities in the United States who made retail purchases of Covered Products from September 7,
2010 to June 26, 2018. "Covered Products" means any Babyganics product, regardless of product line, scent, and/or unit
size, marketed and sold by the Defendants in the United States. More information about the Babyganics products involved
in the Settlement is available at the Settlement Website, www.babyganicssettlement.com
, or by calling 1-888-332-0279.
WHAT DOES THE SETTLEMENT PROVIDE?
I don't post Class Action Settlements so someone can partake in something they haven't bought.
- The Settlement provides for a Settlement Fund in the amount of $2,215,000.00 to pay
- (1) Eligible Claims submitted by Settlement Class Members;
- (2) Attorneys' Fees and Expenses;
- (3) Notice and Claim Administration Expenses; and
- (4) Any service Awards made by the Court to Plaintiffs. Settlement Class Members who timely submit valid Claim Forms are entitled to receive a cash payment from the Settlement.
- The actual amount recovered by each Settlement Class Member will not be determined until after the Claim Period has ended and all claims have been calculated.
I post them because many don't know about a settlement they DID partake in.