Amazon has brought back this slick promotion from last year.
Spend $10 in-store between 7/3-7/16 and receive a $10 Amazon credit. Must have Whole Foods app or Prime Now app
Prime members: scan your Prime Code, use your linked mobile phone number at checkout, or make an order via Prime Now for delivery or pickup in the U.S. between July 3, 2019 and July 16, 2019 on a single purchase of $10 or more from Whole Foods Market. Exclusions apply.
You'll get $10 to spend on Amazon for Prime Day, a two-day parade of epic deals starting July 15, 2019 12am PT. Limit one per customer. See all terms and conditions below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are any items excluded from purchases to make a qualifying Whole Foods Market order of $10?
Alcohol, taxes, tips, stamps, gift cards, and regulatory fees do not count towards the $10 minimum. See all terms and conditions below.
If I place an order on Prime Now, how do I know if it qualifies?
Prime Now orders sold by Whole Foods Market and delivered or picked up July 16 at 11:59pm PT qualify for this offer.
When can I use my $10 on Amazon?
The $10 account credit is valid from 12:00 a.m. (PT) July 15, 2019 to 11:59 p.m. (PT) July 17, 2019. Prime Day Deals start July 15. The credit won't be applied to purchases on Amazon.com prior to 12:00 a.m. (PT) July 15. See all the deals at Amazon.com/primeday.
What is it the Amazon credit good for?
The $10 account credit is good for purchases on Amazon.com or the Amazon shopping app. It does not apply to Amazon Gift Cards, alcohol, subscriptions, tax, shipping costs, or Prime Now orders.
How do I redeem my credit on Amazon?
The $10 credit will be automatically applied when you add qualifying items to your cart. In your Order Summary at checkout, you'll see the discount under the label 'Whole Foods - Prime'
Does the credit work with Alexa Voice Shopping orders?
Yes. The $10 credit will be reflected in your total.
How can I check to see if I have the credit in my account?
You can see if you have qualified for the $10 Amazon credit in the Amazon shopping app:, click on the Whole Foods link on the homepage and look for a banner under the Prime Code that says 'You have a $10 Amazon promotional credit.' You can also find this in the Whole Foods Market app on the Prime Code tab. You will receive an email once you qualify for the promotion.
I placed a Prime Now order, do I qualify for free delivery and pickup?
Customers receive FREE 2-hour delivery or pickup on orders over $35. Prime Now is available exclusively for Prime members in select zip codes.
Do I have to be a Prime member?
Yes, this offer is just for Prime members.
What if I share my Prime benefits through an Amazon household?
The offer can be redeemed once per customer. Each Amazon customer in an Amazon Household can receive the $10 credit by making a qualifying $10 Whole Foods Market purchase as described above.
Can I qualify for multiple credits?
Customers can qualify only once.
Terms & Conditions
To qualify to receive a $10 promotional credit ("Credit") to spend on Amazon.com for Prime Day, Prime members must do one of the following between July 3, 2019 and July 16, 2019:
• In-store: Make a single qualifying purchase of at least $10 at a U.S. Whole Foods Market store and scan the Prime Code or use their linked mobile number at checkout; or
• Online: Place a qualifying U.S. Whole Foods Market order of at least $10 on Prime Now delivered or picked up by 11:59 p.m. (PT) July 16, 2019. Products purchased on Prime Now must be sold by Whole Foods Market (look for "sold by Whole Foods Market" on the product detail page).
• Taxes, tips, alcohol, stamps, gift cards, regulatory fees, and delivery fees do not apply when determining the $10 minimum spending amount at Whole Foods Market in-store or via Prime Now.
• Credit is valid beginning 12:00 a.m. (PT) July 15, 2019 and expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) July 17, 2019.
• You must be a Prime member at the time of purchase at Whole Foods Market or on Prime Now to qualify for this promotion and to redeem it on Prime Day.
• You will receive an e-mail from Amazon confirming that the Credit has been added to your customer account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the Credit.
• Credit not valid for alcohol, Amazon Gift Cards, subscriptions, tax, and shipping.
• Offer limited to one per customer and account.
• Items purchased online must be shipped at the same speed to a single address.
• Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
• Credit discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
• If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
• Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
• If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
• Amazon and Whole Foods Market reserve the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.