Was browsing T-mobile and found this:
"For a limited time, save $400 (via trade in credit and 24 monthly bill credits) when you buy a new Samsung Galaxy S10 on Equipment Installment Plan (EIP) and trade in a Samsung Galaxy S7 or S8."
Full details here [t-mobile.com]
, but key points:
- Starts July 19th, unknown when ends
- In-stores and online
- S7 or S8 series only
- S10 only, 128GB or 512GB models
- 24 monthly credits within 2 months
- No add-a-line required,
but must currently have 2+ lines
- Can't combine with port-in promos like Carrier Freedom,
new customers must activate 2 new lines
- Down payment required,
example shown was $180 down
- Current price is $799.99 for S10 128GB,
terms show $899.99. Not sure if T-mobile will raise the price tomorrow or if it will stay $799.99
Not sure if similar deals will be at Costco or Samsung
- Should also get $100 in-game credit toward select games -- details here [t-mobile.com]
Update 1: New terms/FAQ here [t-mobile.com]
, highlights below
- Price is $799.99, sample down payment $79.99 + $30/month x 24 months, then monthly credits of 400 - one-time credit of device trade in value / 24 months
- Single lines appear eligible
- Costco in-store is not eligible, as they're doing $200 cash card with any S10 series until July 25th
- Terms say Costco Direct Delivery is eligible (ship-to-home with EIP) and also Costco.com -- not sure if this means Wireless Advocates site is eligible, as the AAFES Exchange which also uses Wireless Advocates only advertises up to $390 with trade-in
- Samsung direct does not seem to matching price + TIV
Update 2: Yes, your device must be in "good condition" -- minor scratches, must function, no shattered screens, etc. If you are concerned, go to the store even if you have to deal with the upgrade fee for peace of mind.
512GB is back in stock for the same price as 128GB. Currently only Prism White, but a good chance Prism Black will also be coming back in the next day or so.
Update 4: 512GB OOS again. Keep checking.