This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Feb 2007
L2: Beginner
94 Posts
36 Reputation
I am a long time coleman fan and have a bunch of the CPX lanterns/Lights. 1 problem is you can't leave batteries in them. The contacts on the battery container are like painted on.conductive coating.
Very thin coating. I had several that the coating rubbed off and woud only light with shaking/pressing on the battery pack. Other cartridges work fine. Put some conductive paint on the contact and now works. Really shoddy design.
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0