This applies to all watches on Garmin.com, some examples are:
Fenix 6X Pro Solar: $747.5
Fenix 6X Pro: $475
Fenix 6 Pro: $443
Forerunner 945: $380
Forerunner : $285
Forerunner : $215
vivoactive : $158
Vivosmart 4: $82
Health Insurance Discounts
Please note that not all plans qualify, check to see if yours does.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield has a 35% discount through blue365 [blue365deals.com] Note: For discounts on watches not immediately displayed you'll have to go through BCBS to get to garmin, then open garmin.com in a NEW tab and you should see discounts on everything.
- Anthem BCBS [anthem.com] doesn't use blue365, you have to go to their website => Benefits => and there'll be a link to discounts.
- Empire BCBS [empireblue.com] you need to make an account and then go to the care tab and there'll be 25% off.
- Humana has a 35% discount through Go365 [go365.com].
- All Savers, Excellus, HealthAlliance, Mercer, UnitedHealthcare, and Univera all partner with Rally Health [rallyhealth.com] which has 30% off select Garmin models. You do need to acquire 2500 "coins" first before you can get the discount, which takes about an hour over two days of clicking things.
- Aetna [aetna.com] & Kaiser Permanente [kp.org] partner with ChooseHealthy [choosehealthy.com] for discounts, but they didn't actually filter to ensure eligibility and too many people enrolled, so they removed the 35% off. It might come back later.
25% off Garmin if you are a student (in the USA)! You'll have verify student status through UNiDAYS [myunidays.com]
. This discount has been 35% in the past
if you're patient. - Dead. Now 20%.