Sorry, this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future. Add Deal Alert for this Item
Frontpage Deal

2-Pack TP-Link HS105 Wi-Fi Mini Smart Plugs EXPIRED

$20
$45.98
+ Free Shipping
+251 Deal Score
68,850 Views
Best Buy has 2-Pack TP-Link HS105 Wi-Fi Mini Smart Plugs on sale for $20. Shipping is free. Thanks TheWeeBear
Share
Good deal?
You gave thanks to TheWeeBear for this post.
Thank you!
TheWeeBear posted this deal. Say thanks!

Editor's Notes & Price Research

Written by

Our research indicates that 2-Pack TP-Link HS105 Wi-Fi Mini Smart Plugs is $7.99 less (28.5% savings) than the next best available price from a reputable merchant with prices starting from $27.99 at the time of this posting. -qwikwit

Original Post

Written by
Edited December 14, 2019 at 10:54 AM by
Best Buy [bestbuy.com]has 2 Pack TP-Link Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug Mini HS105 (15-amps) on sale for $20.. Shipping is free or select free store pickup where available.

The plugs enable you to remotely control devices connected to them from anywhere with internet access via the free Kasa mobile app. They feature built-in 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi connectivity, scheduled usage, away mode, and compatibility with iOS, Android, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant.
If you purchase something through a post on our site, Slickdeals may get a small share of the sale.
Deal
Score
+251
68,850 Views
$20
$45.98
About the OP
Send Message
Pro
Joined Apr 2016 L5: Journeyman
1,313 Reputation Points
370 Deals Posted
97 Votes Submitted
360 Comments Posted

168 Comments

1 2 3 4 5

Featured Comments

Funny. I bought the energy monitoring version of this for my home "data center" where my modem, router, and network storage were so that I could "reboot it all" when I wanted (all on a single surge protector).

Didn't dawn on me that I couldn't turn it all back on without the gear that I just turned off being on. I chuckled briefly.

Best part is that I am in IT.
40 Helpful?
Try router firmware update, I have zero issues with mine
17 Helpful?
the amazon ones are the LITE The best buy are the MINI

they are different
11 Helpful?

Sign up for a Slickdeals account to remove this ad.

This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Jan 2014
L1: Learner
12 Posts
26 Reputation
#3
Correction: Amazon has the HS103 for same price:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B8W2KHZ/

BB has HS105. Same product, slightly different amp max (12 vs 15)

Edit: a quick google search told me HS103 was 10A max, but I'm now told its 12A.
Reply Helpful Comment? 3 7
Last edited by adamncsu82 December 11, 2019 at 12:40 PM.
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Mar 2010
L3: Novice
216 Posts
214 Reputation
Our community has rated this post as helpful. If you agree, why not thank ?
#4
Quote from adamncsu82
:
Amazon has same price:


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B8W2KHZ/

the amazon ones are the LITE The best buy are the MINI

they are different
Reply Helpful Comment? 11 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Nov 2012
L3: Novice
253 Posts
25 Reputation
#5
I had a feeling these were going to go on sale. Best Buy had a whole lot of these on Black Friday. I'm glad I didn't buy a few weeks ago when the hs103 were on sale (less amps). Did a quick search to see if the outlets were also on sale, but I couldn't even find them on their website. Frown
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Nov 2012
L3: Novice
253 Posts
25 Reputation
#6
Quote from adamncsu82
:
Correction: Amazon has the HS103 for same price:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B8W2KHZ/

BB has HS105. Same product, slightly different amp max (10 vs 15)
You need another correction, 12 amp not 10 . Smilie
Reply Helpful Comment? 1 5
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Nov 2005
Sensei
233 Posts
81 Reputation
#7
Great deal! It seems you can only buy a pair at a time. I bought 3 pairs in separate orders. Let's see if they ship.
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Aug 2011
L7: Teacher
2,492 Posts
638 Reputation
#8
I have these at home and they work about 80% of the time. The other 20% of the time I have to re-plug it in because it can't communicate with it anymore. I know for a fact it's not my wifi strength because it's literally right next to my wireless router.
Reply Helpful Comment? 2 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Sep 2010
L5: Journeyman
501 Posts
128 Reputation
Our community has rated this post as helpful. If you agree, why not thank ?
#9
Quote from forumz
:
I have these at home and they work about 80% of the time. The other 20% of the time I have to re-plug it in because it can't communicate with it anymore. I know for a fact it's not my wifi strength because it's literally right next to my wireless router.
Try router firmware update, I have zero issues with mine
Reply Helpful Comment? 17 0

Sign up for a Slickdeals account to remove this ad.

This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Nov 2011
L6: Expert
1,889 Posts
985 Reputation
Pro
#10
Quote from forumz
:
I have these at home and they work about 80% of the time. The other 20% of the time I have to re-plug it in because it can't communicate with it anymore. I know for a fact it's not my wifi strength because it's literally right next to my wireless router.
Change your router's channel.
Reply Helpful Comment? 2 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Sep 2011
L2: Beginner
72 Posts
14 Reputation
#11
I have one HS-105 model. Bought for it $17 last year Black Friday. I use it specifically for my small electric heater which I usually run on low to medium settings and never on high settings. I use the timer function and schedule functions. I sometimes turn it on from work to keep my room warm. Didn't try it with Siri or google home or Alexa yet. I would definitely recommend it but the app can be better.
Reply Helpful Comment? 1 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Dec 2010
L1: Learner
17 Posts
10 Reputation
Our community has rated this post as helpful. If you agree, why not thank ?
#12
Quote from forumz
:
I have these at home and they work about 80% of the time. The other 20% of the time I have to re-plug it in because it can't communicate with it anymore. I know for a fact it's not my wifi strength because it's literally right next to my wireless router.
These are the best wifi plugs. I have never had any issues with these plugs.
Reply Helpful Comment? 8 1
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Aug 2011
L7: Teacher
2,492 Posts
638 Reputation
#13
Quote from ImYoungxD
:
Change your router's channel.
thanks, i'll try this!
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined May 2014
L3: Novice
235 Posts
64 Reputation
#14
broken promise on homekit capability, no thanks
Reply Helpful Comment? 2 5
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users Show Post
HIDDEN
12-11-2019 at 12:59 PM
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Page 1 of 12
1 2 3 4 5
Join the Conversation
Add a Comment
 
Link Copied to Clipboard