Zoetis petcare products have rebates. These products are available through your veterinarian by prescription and are for dogs and cats. So, if your pet uses one of the following products, you can receive money back.
The following products have rebates listed:
- Simparica protects dogs from ticks and fleas (dogs)
- ProHeart 6 & 12 protects from heart worm (dogs)
- Revolution Plus preventative with broad-spectrum action against parasites that threaten cats and kittens. (cats)
- Revolution protects cats and dogs from harmful parasites. ( dogs & cats)
- Apoquel medicine that stops allergic dog itch (dogs)
- Convenia bacterial skin infections in dogs and cats
- Rimadyl used to treat pain and inflammation due to arthritis and other joint diseases , and reduce pain associated with surgery or dental procedures, as well as to reduce fever. (dogs)
- AlphaTrak pet's blood glucose readings (dogs & cats)
The requirements and amounts by product for the rebate can be found at https://www.zoetispetcare.com/rewards
. For example, the Simparica rebate is:
|# Doses Points Value|
|3 50 $5|
|6 150 $15|
|12 350 $35|
How it Works:
- Whenever you purchase eligible products, submit your invoice within 60 days to earn points. Every 10 points you earn is worth $1.
- When you reach 100 points, you can redeem for a Zoetis Petcare Rewards Mastercard
- Use your Mastercard® on anything at the veterinarian. Note, I have not attempted to spend from the Mastercard for non-veterinarian products.
I can confirm that these rebates are vaild.