work for you?
10-Count KN95 Face Masks $30, 50-Count Disposable Face Masks
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Please refer to the forum thread for additional details.
$29.99 (includes shipping)
https://wyze.com/face-masks.html >Now $24.99
(FREE WIFI Bulb here) >Expired
KN95 Face Masks (10 count)
$29.99 (includes shipping)
Wyze has partnered with iHealth to bring in these disposable face masks for our Wyze community, health care companies, and government agencies. Read more here: https://wyze.com/wyze-in-response
· $29.99 for a box of 50 masks, shipping included.
· Wyze is committed to bringing in this product at the best possible price.
· 3-layer protection with high quality manufacturing.
· Livocare (distributed by iHealth and Wyze) face masks are made with a 3-layer construction of soft non-woven polypropylenes.
· ≥95% filtration efficiency, filtering out small particles, smoke, dust, and pollen.
· Livocare (distributed by iHealth and Wyze) ear loop masks are perfect for infant care, house work, and gardening. Easy to breathe through and latex-free, these masks will protect you.
· Soft non-woven fabric and quality manufacturing process to ensure high breathability.
· The face masks high breathability maintains inspiratory resistance within 49 Pa, making breathing as smooth and odorless as possible. The lightweight mask is only about 0.04mm in thickness, not adding any pressure to your face.
· High quality elastic flat ear straps means less strain to the ears.
· The high quality elastic, adjustable flat ear is designed to fit the ear, adding no strain to the ears.
· Made with skin-friendly materials.
· Soft non-woven fabric and quality manufacturing processes ensure excellent breathability, odorlessness, and cleanliness.
This product is not made by Wyze. In response to the recent outbreak of COVID-19, we here at Wyze identified a few key products that would benefit our employees and our users during this crisis. We partnered with this company and, using our supply chain expertise, are able to quickly bring these products in for Wyze users, health care companies, and government agencies. Wyze is committed to bringing in this product at the best possible price. For more information visit our Wyze In Response page.
iHealth No-Touch Digital Forehead Thermometer
$53.98 (includes shipping)
Free Wyze Cam
limited to small business owners in the state of Washington with fifty (50) or fewer employees and ≤ $5M annual revenue, while supplies last.
Not intended for medical use. These disposable face masks are single-use, non-sterile masks intended general sanitation purposes only. They may reduce potential contact with fluids, but will not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection.
Note that that answer above was specifically for the first set of disposable masks. There are more expensive KN95 masks as an option.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
Sarnsung posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.