Kershaw 1600NBSW Speedsafe Assited Open Blue Anodized Chive Pocket Knife $30.84 @ Amazon
This came up in another deal for the stainless version but deserves a thread of it's own. The anodized versions seldom reach this price point. From what I see on a certain website this is a all time low and the previous lowest price was $36. Amazon has it for $30.84 but but if you do not see the $28.81 price see the other sellers tab and buy from Bereli with free shipping
It's a small knife please be aware of what you are buying. This version has the stone wash blade.
- Blade Length: 1. 9 in. (4. 9 cm) | Closed Length: 2. 9 in. (7. 3 cm) | Overall Length: 4. 8 in. (12. 2 cm)
- Speed Safe Assisted Opening | Assists you to open any Speed Safe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumb stud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Made In The USA | When you see this on one of our knives, it means the knife was made in our Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knife makers.
- Flipper | May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Liner Lock | Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel "liner, " the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.