This is part of Western Bikeworks' 4th of July Sale that showed up in my email, today. I know this came up on SD in the past as a FP Deal, but it came with the front light (which I don't care for) and the rear radar light. Oh, and if you find a better deal on this, which I doubt, but if you do -- WB offers a super easy online price match where you just add in the url of the qualifying competing website, and then type in the price. It will auto price match the product, subject to final review by WB (I've used it in the past, and it works great). Now if you can just find a damn bike to put it on... COVID.
BE SEEN AND STAY SAFE WITH THE GARMIN VARIA RADAR 2 RTL510 REAR LIGHT
The Garmin Varia RTL510 Radar Rear Light allows you to ride smarter and more aware. Mounted neatly on the seat post, the RTL510 provides alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. Plus, the bright tail light is visible in daylight from up to a mile away, allowing riders to see and be seen, day or night.
The Garmin Varia RTL510 Radar Rear Light includes the Varia 510 Tail Light, mounting kit, charging cable, and documentation.
- Visible from up to a mile away with up to 65 lumens.
- Vehicle Detection technology provides visual and audible alerts to warn of approaching vehicles.
- Providing 220° of visibility designed for improving driver awareness.
- Works with a dedicated radar display unit, or wirelessly integrates with compatible Garmin devices.
- Battery life: up to 15 hours in day flash, 6 hours in night flash and solid mode.
- Lumens: 20 - Solid, 29 - Night Flash, 65 - Day Flash.