Last Edited by MrMasterQ
November 13, 2020
Quote from raj4jan85 :
So no watch bands and charger sent?
Hi, I just sent the watch case but with some of the deny cases here I too will be careful. I have taken extra step to have myself cover in case they lie about it that it does not power up, watch missing, and etc.
Yes, all I sent was the return slip with of the the steps checked off, the S3 Frontier watch case (make sure during your purchase you did pick the S3 as your trade-in option), and a small Posted Note about I had follow the steps, cleaned it, and put my contact info if anything was wrong. Basically, I wanted to ensure the inspector that I had did all of these steps and made extra effort to protector the watch case from getting damage during ship to them. In this hoping it give use less reason for them to deny you with false excuses.
Following for Extra Protection In Case Of A Dispute:
1) Clean the watch and take high def pictures from all sides, front, and back.
2) Capture video of the power charge percentage level, bootup power sequence.
2a) Record one on your smartphone video of the watch case condition from all directions to show proof of the good condition it has without major cracks.
3) Make sure to get your FedEx hand receipt with the tracking number (you should have this also in your return prepaid shipment label from email).
4) Take pictures with the Return slip and watch case inside the open box.
5) Maybe to finally get an edge contact a Samsung Online Chat Rep to give okay to just sent the Samsung S3 watch case and if they said that was not the correct model the Frontier make so why they said it is not qualify as it was very generic and just state Samsung S3 as not S3 Gear or anything.
6) Print out this online transcript and added to your mail return back as proof that just mailing the watch case is fine.
It is kind of evil how SEA screw some of us up on the trade-in.
From what many said. The Gear S3 is Samsung Gear S3 Frontier.
When mail watch like i.e. the S3 Frontier you just need to mail only the Watch S3 without the band or the charger.
45mm: From my back of the box size for 45mm case strap size: min 50mm to MAX 70mm.
41mm: From back of the box size 41mm case strap size: 45mm to Max 65mm.
Fit Wrist Size for 45mm Watch3 OEM Band: 50mm to 70mm.
Fit Wrist Size for 41mm Watch3 OEM Band: 45mm to 65mm