PRICE: Starts at 799.99 --> PM to 499.99-->minus $300 Best Buy GC = $199.99 + tax
You will pay the $499.99 + tax (out of pocket) but will receive a $300 Best Buy GC. That is how you get the NET price of $199.99.
EDIT: Try Walmart PM first
, as LG has a BF Sale ad on their page, which is causing some hiccups with chat reps.
~>>>THE CONSENSUS SEEMS TO BE THAT COMPLETING THE PURCHASE ONLINE YOURSELF FIRST, THEN CHATTING/PHONING BB FOR A PM IS THE BETTER OPTION.
Doing so apparently gives you confirmation of the free GC right away. We are not sure when exactly you get the GC if you PM and pay over chat, although the reps say you'll still get it.
LG - 3.1.2-Channel 440W Soundbar System with Wireless Subwoofer and Dolby Atmos with Google Assistant
- 3.1.2 Channel 440W – Immerse yourself in dimensional surround sound with 3.1.2 channels, Dolby Atmos and DTS:X.
- Dolby Atmos - Originally created for the cinema, Dolby Atmos pairs with up-firing height channels so you hear every note, every sound and every word in stunning clarity
- DTS:X - DTS:X envelops you in multidimensional sound. With up-firing height channels, it places sound where it would occur naturally in space for more lifelike audio.
- Meridian Audio Advanced Technologies - LG partnered with Meridian Audio to combine advanced signal processing and refined hardware design.
- High Resolution Audio (24bit / 96kHz) - High-Resolution Audio sounds closer to the real thing. Higher sampling rates and bit depth provide sound quality that surpasses CDs
Normal Price is $799.99. While it's NOT on sale at Best Buy, they are giving a $300 Best Buy gift card with purchase
. It IS
on sale at Walmart.com and LG.com for $499.99.
Best Buy will price match and still give you the $300 GC, effectively making the price $199.99 + tax (on the $499.99)
1. Complete the order online, then get on chat/phone to request the PM.
2. Get on chat/phone to request the PM and place the order with the rep.
3. Go to the store and get the PM in person.
I think it sounds great! My TV does not support Atmos output, so I can't speak on that, but the sounds are full and crisp. IMO, the subwoofer is way better than that of the LG SN7R (Costco), which I just returned.
( $499.99): https://www.lg.com/us/home-audio/...-sound-bar
Link to product at Bestbuy.com