Up to $700 Off iPhone 12 with Trade-In
You'll need to:
- Purchase an eligible smartphone on a qualifying installment agreement, including taxes on full retail price (up front) and $30 activation/upgrade fee.
- Add a new line of service or upgrade an existing line.
- Activate postpaid unlimited wireless service (min. $75/mo. for new unlimited customers before discounts). AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
- Trade-in an eligible Smartphone in good working condition with a minimum trade-in value of $95 for $700 credit ($35 for $350 credit) within 30 days of activation.
Then you'll get:
Up to $700 in bill credits with smartphone trade-in value of $95 or higher (Up to $350 with trade-in value of $35 to $94) applied in equal amounts over 30 monthly installments
- Credits start within 3 bills after trade-in is completed and will be applied over 30 months. You will receive catch-up credits once bill credits start. Credit will not exceed the lower of the device cost or the max credit amount as defined above. Other installment options may be available and credit will be applied in equal amounts over the term of the installment.
- If you cancel wireless service, your credits will end and you'll owe the balance of up to $1400 based on device purchased.
- For new lines, if you cancel service on any other line on your account within 90 days of activating the line under this offer, device credits will stop.
- Credit card may be req'd (except MA, PA, ND.)
Qualifying Installment Plan:
- Requires a qualifying 0% APR installment agreement (30-mo. term at up to $46.67/mo. based on device purchased) Other installment options may be available and vary by location. $0 down for well-qualified customers only, or down payment may be required and depends on a variety of factors.
- If buying on the AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up, customer is responsible and will not receive any credits for an additional $5/mo. for the Next Up upgrade feature.
- As long as you have a qualified wireless service agreement for Corporate Responsibility User line of service, you can also buy on an Equipment Installment Plan (24-mo. at up to $58.34/mo. or 36-mo. at up to $38.89/mo.) and credits are applied over term of installment agreement.
- You'll need a qualified wireless plan (minimum $60/mo. for new AT&T Mobile Share Plus for Business plan before discount), but do not need an unlimited plan. Other qual. plans available. Existing customers can add to eligible current plans.