iHealthLabs via Amazon [amazon.com]
has iHealth Digital Oral Thermometer with Dual-Sensor
on sale for $13.49 with a 10% off coupon on product page, the original price is $14.99. Free Shipping.
- Fast, Reliable Dual Sensor, and Coordinated Temperature Measurement Ensure Accuracy. The main conductor has high thermal conductivity, fast response, and quick collection of body temperature data.The auxiliary conductor monitors the temperature changes of the fuselage and the environment in real-time and optimizes the algorithm model to achieve the temperature more accurate and more reliable.
- Built-in iHealth LPA Algorithm Provides Accurate Temperature Readings within 30 Seconds. According to the changes of the initial body temperature rise curve, by the iHealth LPA algorithm model, the body temperature is measured in real-time and refreshed in milliseconds, and the measurement data is collected more accurately, stably, and faster.
- iHealth PT1 Thermometer Uses a Crystal-Clear Backlit LCD Display with Memory Recall Function That Is Easily Visible At Night. Thermometer Will Beep Softly Alerting The User When Measurement is Complete, 2 beeps 3x at 99.5 or Less And 4 Beeps 3x for a Temperature over 99.5.
- iHealth PT1 Thermometer can effectively identify shaking and drop during the measurement and dynamically adjust the measurement results accordingly which is especially effective for restless babies.
- Easy to Clean, Hygienic, and Safe for Adults, Babies, Kids, Toddlers. Made of Stainless Steel SUS316, the probe is washable. Wipe the iHealth PT1 with water or medical alcohol before or after each use. Do Not Rinse The Whole Thermometer In Any Liquid.