work for you?
Amex Offers: Make Purchase Online at TaxAct (Prepare/Filing Taxes) & Receive
Thanks to community member i_CEO for finding this deal
Note, offer/availability may vary by cardholder. Please login to your American Express account to see if you're eligible to add the offer to your card.
Purchases may include preparing/filing taxes via the TaxAct site
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- Enrollment is limited
- Limit 1 enrolled card per card member across all American Express offer channels
- Limit of $60 in total statement credits per card member
- You must add the offer to your cart and use the same card to purchase to receive eligible statement credit (the enrolled card must not be cancelled/past due to receive statement credits)
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after April 15, 2021, provided that American Express receive information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase
- Please check the community Wiki for helpful links/offers. These links are helpful in case you do not partake in this deal/qualify for it
- Please refer to the forum thread for additional details - Discombobulated
Don't forget to add offer to card in Amex Offers section.
Enrollment limited. Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem. Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible. Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels. Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card. Offer valid online at taxact.com and through the merchant mobile app. Offer is non-transferable. Limit of $60 in total statement credits per Card Member. The enrolled Card account must not be cancelled or past due to receive statement credits. Any benefit earned from this offer is in addition to the rewards (i.e. Membership Rewards or cash back) earned as part of your existing Card benefits, but your ability to earn spend-based rewards for the purchase will be based on the amount after any statement credit or other discount is applied. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 4/15/2021, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer.
Try Credit Karma Tax software as well. Its free and works well.
Credit Karma Tax—is it really free?
Yes! Credit Karma Tax is always 100% free. It's $0 to file both state and federal tax returns. Even if you're taking deductions or credits, it won't cost you a penny, ever.
Free Tax USA is also another free federal tax software
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
i_CEO posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.