work for you?
Alienware Aurora R10 Desktop: Ryzen 7 3700X, 16GB DDR4, 512GB NVMe, RTX 3070 8GB EXPIRED
Thanks to community member paliknight for finding this deal.
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Octa-Core Processor
- 16GB 2933MHz Dual Channel HyperX FURY DDR4 RAM (4 slots total, up to supported)
- 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8GB GDDR6 Graphics Card
- 550 Watt Power Supply
- 802.11ac WiFi (1x1) / Bluetooth 5.0
- Windows 10 Home
- 1-Year Hardware Warranty w/ Onsite/In-Home Service After Remote Diagnosis
- Dell Wired Keyboard & Wired Optical Mouse included
- Front Ports
- 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A w/ Powershare
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type C w/Powershare
- 1x Headphone Line-Out
- 1x Microphone Line-In
- Rear Ports
- 1x Digital Output (TOSLINK)
- 1x igital Output (Coax)
- 6x USB 2.0
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type C w/ Powershare (up to 15W)
- 3x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type A
- 1x RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet
- 1x Microphone In
- 1x Line In
- 1x Line Out
- 1x Center/Subwoofer Output
- 1x Rear Surround Output
- 1x Side Surround Output
Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, English
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3070 8GB GDDR6
512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
16GB Dual Channel HyperX™ FURY DDR4 XMP at 2933MHz; up to 64GB (additional memory sold separately)
Dell Wireless DW1810 (1x1) 802.11ac with Wi-Fi, Wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0
Dark Side of the Moon chassis with Low-Profile Smart Cooling CPU Heatsink and 550W Power Supply
When going through chat you can do various upgrades. Some of these are:
Keep the stock 550W PSU and add AIO Watercooling (+$50)
Upgrade to 1000W PSU and add AIO Watercooling (+$200)
Add Killer NIC Wifi 6 Wireless Card (~+$20-$30)
There's more upgrades available. See the non-deal version of the R10 for possible upgrades here and rough prices.
R10 Specs (Updated 11/2020; Also attached to post): https://dl.dell.com/topicspdf/ali..._en-us.pdf
R10 Service Manual (Updated 8/2020): https://dl.dell.com/topicspdf/ali..._en-us.pdf
NOTE: Dell's Memory used in this system is a PROPRIETARY MODEL manufacturered by Kingston. As such, if you want more than 16GB, you'll likely need to either purchase more memory from Dell or replace all of the memory with retail memory; NO MIX OR MATCH.
See this post for Memory Info (Thanks quantecipher! Make sure to give them rep!): https://slickdeals.net/f/14826469-1200-begins-02-11-alienware-aurora-r10-desktop-3700x-rtx-3070-16gb-ram-512gb-nvme?v=1&p=1452
Stock Dell memory seems overpriced for what it is and many users highly suggest, if upgrading to 32GB, to buy your own 32GB kit that's compatible with this PC instead of buying 32GB through Dell. See post on memory again since not all memory modules are stable with the R10 system.
Hope that helps!